Pako
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when fight for nu open, im gmt-4 and can usually fight most evenings but not like late-nights cuz busy and stuff
    im your opponent for ubers open. Im gmt+!, when do you wanna fight?
    Pako
    Pako
    Hi! Well I'm gmt +2 and I can play the next week, I don't mind what day
    Anty
    Anty
    Im free weekdays at around 19.30-2100 my time, and all day saturday
    Pako
    Pako
    Hi man, take the win at Uber Open, I lost the interest about opens.
    hey we are paired up for uu open - best time for me to play is weekends so let me know what times work for you (gmt -5 btw)
    Pako
    Pako
    I'm on holidays and I come back to my home 1st August, so I can play from 1st to 3rd August. Tell me what day do you prefer to play.
    if you want to play, get on IRC on #spl or something and PM me there, im tired of having to wait and you not showing up, sorry
    we gotta play for ost, let me know when you can
    Pako
    Pako
    Ok, see you then
    reyscarface
    reyscarface
    lets play on showdown main?
    Pako
    Pako
    Me ha surgido un imprevisto justo ahora y no voy a poder jugar, perdón. Dime una hora que te vaya bien en estos días, que voy a poder cualquiera ya que terminé los examenes.
    hey, we have to battle for farm league. I'm GMT +1, but i don't have a team i feel very confident with yet. you can contact me through IRC if you use that. I'll VM you when i have a team (i'll try to build one today)
    Hi! we're up for the first round of the smogon tour, when do you want to battle? I'm GMT +1 and I'm usually free in the evening my time. I don't use irc, but you can easily find me in the italian room of pokemon showdown :)
    Something came up that might make 5pm today not possible. If I'm online then yeah I will be on irc so just message me on there. I will probably be on most of the night after that time as well. Should also make it tommorow.
    I'm GMT +0 so we are pretty similar. I can do friday/saturday from 5pm onwards my time.
    Pako
    Pako
    Ok, 5pm for you is good for me too. See you in irc then?
    Yo, when do you wanna play for LC farm league? I'm GMT, can probably get on like most days at most time, just send me a vm when
    Rowan
    If you mean 18:00 your time today, I'll be able to play then, but not if it's 18:00 my time. Either way tomorrow is still good.
    Pako
    Pako
    Well Saturday I'm more free to play, tell me better what time you can play. I said 18:00 but it can be other hour.
    Rowan
    Let's just play Saturday
    Hey man when can you play for the Ubers Open? I am GMT-5 and can play from 3PM-6PM almost every day. What times work well for you?
    I don't think I'll be available until Saturday man... :/ I know it aint your fault that something came up... but light the thunder also johned for 2 weeks, and never answered my VMs. Will you be online Saturday?
    ugh wow i swore i had it right (i thought it was just now) and i literally just came on right now :|

sorry about that man, hopefully i can catch you later then :( i'll likely be on for the next few hours with a short break somewhere in there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…