Smogon Forums

New Breed
New Breed
+10 gmt how about 1pm your time friday
majaspic22
i won't be able to play at this time, maybe next wednesday 1.10 pm if you can or one morning for you (before 8 am)
New Breed
New Breed
i'll have no idea on my availability of wednesday until monday and yeah before 8am wont be happening lol.. what days can you actually play at a decent time for me
majaspic22
next wednesday and maybe friday at 5 or 5.10 pm if you find that decent, or next week end if i can ask an extension
majaspic22
5 5.10 friday is gmt +2
New Breed
New Breed
yeah 5pm ur time is like 1am for me so nah, i'll let you know my availability for next week
New Breed
New Breed
okay so i know my roster, I'm free to play every day until sunday between 10pm-3am your time if that suits you?
majaspic22
ok i'll be able to play wednesday at 10 pm my time
New Breed
New Breed
that works for me, you will be able to find me on irc in #rarelyused
New Breed
New Breed
So I just got to work and I got told im gonna have to stay until about 1am your time..
New Breed
New Breed
If you cant make that i can also do anytime between 9am-1pm your time on any day except sunday.. will prob need an extension on this oml
majaspic22
don't worry i can play every day (but not friday) from 8 pm to midnight gmt +2, if you can't make it now we'll play this week end
New Breed
New Breed
uh i wont be able to make it until around 2am your time lol, can you do sometime between like 9am-1pm your time on saturday?