Pancham
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll ask you here so as to not derail the topic on the Briyella Banniversary thread: Do you know why haunter was banned? I've never known.
    Pancham
    Pancham
    Sexual harassment of an allegedly under-aged girl.
    Kyuzeth
    Kyuzeth
    Wow, fuck. To think he was an Admin for so long.

Then again, I stopped taking him seriously upon seeing his statement that Aegislash would create a balanced competitive environment.
    hi we play 4 this bw shit when play
    u seem to be dead tho xD
    Kingler
    Kingler
    also that's like midnight so it might be pretty hard for me to make, ive been sick lately and can't stay up that long =/
    Pancham
    Pancham
    Gmt -6. I can try wven after work. I get off at. Id ight my time. Before work is anything before 4 my time
    Kingler
    Kingler
    we're 11.5 hours apart so that's like 3:30 am my time which i definitely can't stay up for.
    ayyy we fightin this week for bw tour

when you free
    Pancham
    Pancham
    Whenever i feel like it ho!!!
    Anthiese
    Anthiese
    well i work today and saturday and i need to finish building bc bw is weird. lets play tomorrow or sunday or monday somethin like that pls
    Pancham
    Pancham
    Okay!!!
    Tomorrow, I'll most likely be around between 5 and 9 my time, though I'll probably vanish for about an hour at some point to pick up my friend from work. After 9, I'll be on PS, but I'll be hosting and playing in a few old gens tours. Once I'm knocked out of one of those, I can play as well :P
    Pancham
    Pancham
    So you can just have the win. I was so busy this week, and I forgot al about that level LC tour. I am so sorry! :(
    Just saw we're opponents for LC Minitour. What days / times are good for you? I'm EDT~
    Pancham
    Pancham
    Hello sorry I have not been on. I am good for tomorrow! Or now if you are on?
    why are you disappeared? I wanna put you in the line up, so you get a chance to play, but you have vanished, and I had to sub you out last week :o :o :o
    adam fren are you still doing the chespin revamp?
    and if not, can i have it?
    Hey we're matched up for the LC Swiss tournament. Let's play sometime this weekend. I'm EST.
    Pancham
    Pancham
    I am CST, and I am on showdown oretty iften.
    well I suppose it could be worse

I'm still gonna call you adam tho

also follow me back you ungrateful fuck lol ily
    Pancham
    Pancham
    I didn't even know you used Smogon HAHA LOL!!!!!
    Eos
    Eos
    suck my ass
    Pancham
    Pancham
    Sit on my face
    fucking did you really

oml imma make fun of you so much
    Pancham
    Pancham
    This name change is really weird because now these forums are finally woring. Before, when my name was Adam Lambert, the forums took 10 minutes to load each and every newoage I went to, but only while I was logged in. Meaning, it took forever for me to post posts or comments, follow people, like posts, etc. very weird how these forums work...
    Anthiese
    Anthiese
    lmao i dont think it works like that tho'
    Pancham
    Pancham
    It probably doesn't. I just think it is WEIRD.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…