SnoopysWorld
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Snoop i'm ready to pick up bunnelby. I think already added you my code is 4124-5218-3083
    shawanie
    thank you very much man ! good job
    Hi I can't pick up Swirlix right now, but might be able to later, if not tomorrow. May I ask what's your timezone so we could sched in case we don't meet? Mine is AWST/GMT+8
    Don't think it's the best choice moving your thread to the Giveaway subforum. xD Anyway, are there things you want to have personally? So not for giving away.
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    I just messaged Nexus about it, hopefully he's willing to do it lol. And yeah man don't worry about it, I don't really need anything right now. I'll let you know if I'm ever in need of any of your Ditto or anything else. Thank you for your generosity. :)
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    He ended up moving it haha, nice guy.
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Hehe yeah I've seen it, awesome ^^ Now people can like your posts again xD
    I'm online now :) FC: 5241-2089-3896
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    trade me
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    Thanks a bunch :) ! Check out the Rotom, thought you might like it for the giveaway thread as a donation :)
    Hey Snoopy I am around for several hours now, and could make a point of coming online this evening if later is better since you're several hours behind me :P

FC is 0490 5935 2418 and ign Harry
    hey i'm online and i added your friend code that's on your trade thread. mine is 0259-0773-7016

also if you're interested i've got a flawless bold cress i sr'd for a few days ago (not as a donation, just as a thank you) :]

edit: ign is landon
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    Thanks again and good luck with the SPL this season (I'm a huge lurker on there, lol)
    tennisace
    tennisace
    mk i'll check it real quick, thx again :]
    tennisace
    tennisace
    yep, all good! enjoy the cress, i want to give it to people who are gonna use it. and thx about spl lol, we could use some luck rn
    Do you need the Quick Ball Drifloon with any specifications aside from ball and being female?
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    Yeah, I need its HA as well. Do you have one?
    Regiultima115
    Regiultima115
    Unfortunately not. I was going to Soar to find one. Sorry to disappoint
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    All good man. Thanks for willing to help.
    Still looking for that Dreamball drifloon? I can breed you one, just need to level up the original parent.
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    I think Flarg might give me one, I'll let you know in a few minutes.
    Hi, could you tell me the IV spread and the nature of your best Hidden Power Fire Froakie?
    GallAlex
    GallAlex
    A Naive one would be fine, and since you said that you can give me some of them without anything in exchange I can personally check their IV spred and give you back the ones I'm not interested, what do you think about it?
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    That's too time consuming. Sorry, but no.
    GallAlex
    GallAlex
    Ok no problem then, thanks :)
    My wifi cut off last night, it's working I'll be most of the day seeming how I don't have to goto work or school lol
    Powen
    Nevermind I found one, but thanks anyway! Hmu if you ever need anything.
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    Alright dude. :)
    hai! what mons did you use to SR Rayquaza? did you checked for Hp and Speed IVs?
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    Hi. I used a Hasty Ralts as a synchronizer as my lead, but fainted it. I also had a level 100 Breloom put it to sleep and use False Swipe on it. I didn't check HP or Speed IVs, but I recorded the stats it's supposed to have at level 75 to be perfect and kept SR until I got it.
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Oh I see I was wondering if you used something I could borrow to check speed and hp. Thanks anyways :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…