Oglemi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Oglemi, concerning week 2 i cannot play my opponent as the village i am in has no internet. Is it possible for me to catch up by playing davidness next week as well as playing my week 3 opponent? I want to play but till i am back home i'm not gonna be able to
    PISTOLERO
    PISTOLERO
    Could you post this in the thread too as IE sucks and won't let me write posts
    Hey, I did a logo for one of the tournaments you're hosting. It's posted in the Art #3 thread. I'm not sure if you saw it or not. ._.
    I was wondering something, i want to change my tier in the farm league to another tier. Can i just put another sign-up post to switch my tier or am i stuck where i am?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    post in sign-ups that you're switching tiers
    Alright, this is probably a dumb question but once I wonder about something, I can't shake it off. One post in the Farm League signup thread is enough to keep you in it for the rest of the league, right? There's no need to post EVERY week in order to sign yourself up? Thanks in advance.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    unless i remove you for inactivity you do not need to sign up again
    sorry,i wasnt able to play for farm league(my opp missed the scheduled time).am i still supposed to play leon and will the win be counted in my record?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    you do not have to play -leon-
    DracoMaster Dab
    DracoMaster Dab
    i played him and he disconnected in the middle of the battle and i had to attend to family problems and he gave me the win(check out his profile).does that count or will it not matter since i exceeded the time limit for playing the match?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    i'd rather record only actual wins
    Sorry, I wasn't able to play for the Farm League in time (no internet etc). Can I still do the the battle vs Piexplode in these days? (I'm free pretty much all the time)
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    you can if piexplode agrees to it
    Bekins
    Ok, I lost. Dunno if I have to report it in the topic
    hi, if there is someone who search a new opp because of the inactivity of their current opp, i would like to play him, because my opp doesnt respond to me and is not online.. (adv), ru is gonna be played today
    Mazar
    lost to catter in adv, trying to play ru today
    Mazar
    sup you forgot me for this week farm league. could you put me into another battle to make it round robin?
    Mazar
    ah oras ru was the tier
    hi, what do we do in the case of sparse responses from our opponent in farm league? i'm asking because last year's farm league there were no activity wins, and just ties between people who did not fight.
    do we simply post 'activity' in the farm league thread?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    ya i can determine who gets the "activity win" and you'll be paired with someone else who would have gotten an activity win next round
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
    ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
    ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
    ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
    ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄ ░▌
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
    ░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
    ░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
    ░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
    ░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀
    Hey, so I did the SCMS thing you told me to and it showed that I submitted it, so I assume that's all?
    can you unlock my thread in tournament applications soI can paste in the rules and change it to NU, RU, and UU? Also, I have a new idea for the random removal of tiers so I need to add that in.

Tournament is "The Lower Tier Cup", thanks :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…