Smogon Forums

Ares
Ares
Dell doesn't really have any requirements about the artwork that goes with it as long as its related to PU, if you have the time to do something for this project that would be awesome. Oh, PS: I enjoy handle bar mustache Misdreavous.
(also apparently VMs are still only 420 character limit)
Bummer
Bummer
Oh right, forgot to reply to this.

If you still need that art, I could throw something together. Would also appreciate what two teams should be pitted against each other.
Ares
Ares
Oh, uhh I got someone to do some, thanks anyways :)
Ares
Ares
Hey, so the guy I was having do it ended up having a friend in the hospital. He said it would be better if someone else ended up finishing it. So I was hoping you were still available to do it

As far as teams go it doesn't really matter what is vs what as long as they are PU Pokemon. I had something in mind though were it was like a Throh vs Poliwrath, Tauros vs Bouffalant, Sneasel vs Marowak, I think that 3v3 might be easier to fit in than 6v6, but here is a link to the viability rankings if you wanted to go 6v6 http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-pu-viability-ranking-thread.3517353/ it doesn't have to be an actual team vs an actual team I think as long as they are of similar size and match up well then it should be good