Meh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wcop, Im gmt+2, when do you wanna play? Can you do Sunday?
    Meh
    Meh
    Sorry I'm going to have guests an hour earlier. I'll try to get on if you can let me know your name on smogtours I'll message you if I do but honestly I think I'll be able to make it by 7pm if that's fine with you
    mj
    mj
    7pm should be fine, Ill be on smogtours earlier as mj
    mj
    mj
    waiting on stours
    Jin Of The Gale
    Jin Of The Gale
    I do use discord, but I log on like once or twice a month at best. I've been pretty occupied with work and whatnot, so I haven't had a whole lot of time to go online. But yeah, I'll add you. It's a lot easier to communicate there than here lol.
    Meh
    Meh
    Yeah legit it's hard to remember to log in to smogon forums to check if you've messaged xD But yeah fair i think we've all moved on with life and have gotten too busy to be idling on pokemon servers now :'(
    Jin Of The Gale
    Jin Of The Gale
    Yeah, those were some good times though in the Tours channel lol. How's our old friend B'R?
    We will play at random battles classic, gmt+2 and available usually after 5 pm at my timezone. Available all days though. Hbu?
    Meh
    Meh
    Hi, I'm GMT +5 and available p much the entire day 10am-midnight for the next week. Usually on as CluckMcCluckerson on #tours
    How about tomorrow 5pm my time which should be 8pm your time? That work?
    Hey, we're paired up for Random Battles Classic Round, I'm GMT +3, when can you play?
    Meh
    Meh
    Hey! I'm GMT +5 and available for the upcoming week from 10am-midnight. I'm down to play whenever, how about tomorrow at 5pm my time?
    Meh
    Meh
    I'm usually on Showdown on #tours as CluckMcCluckerson
    no status tour. im gmt -6 when can ya play?
    Meh
    Meh
    I'm GMT +5. Mostly on from 2pm to midnight, sometimes I'm on till 3amish. I'm not really active on PS so it'd be a tad bit hard if you tried looking for me. If there's a place I can look for you on you could tell me, if not then we could try like 1am my time which is around 2pm for you? Does that work or do you have like work or some shit
    Meh
    Meh
    I'm GMT +5. Mostly on from 2pm to midnight, sometimes I'm on till 3amish. I'm not really active on PS so it'd be a tad bit hard if you tried looking for me. If there's a place I can look for you on you could tell me, if not then we could try like 1am my time which is around 2pm for you? Does that work or do you have like work or some shit
    Balto
    Balto
    we'd have to play on the weekends for me lol, can't be up super late when i have class all week
    When do you want to play for BW UU? Weekend daytime is best for me (I'm EST/GMT -4).
    Meh
    Meh
    I'm GMT +5. Pick a time daytime, midnight (for me)I have to go to bed tomorrow, so tell me a time before that, I'll be on smogtours as Meh RC.
    If you can't decide on what, 11pm my time? It's 2pm your time if I'm correct
    Hogg
    Hogg
    2 PM sounds good to me. I'll look for you on smog tours.
    Hogg
    Hogg
    I'm on stours as hogg.
    mehehehehehehehehhehehehehemehehehehhehehemehehhehehehemehehehehehhemehehehehheh hi
    hey buddy were paired for uu open when you good to play? im EST time and free most days (but might like a day or 2 to prepare)
    It's been 2 days, so just wondering if u still will contact me
    Meh
    Meh
    I did :x
    I'm going to be on for a while today so we'll fight
    You can find me on IRC to play for RBY Cup during evenings GMT-3 on weekdays and afternoons as well on weekends oo
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Huh, I'm not going to play on Sunday, js
    Meh
    Meh
    Sorry got busy with irl stuff
    I'll look for you today, tomorrow and day after :x
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    About what u sent on IRC: maybe I'm going to be late for that time because I have some stuff to do after college, but I'll try to come back asap
    when do you wanna play for bw cup? im gmt+2 and im mostly available
    Meh
    Meh
    i'm gmt +5, I want some time to prepare so how about Monday? Whatever time works for you
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    hmm monday 6pm my time?
    Meh
    Meh
    should work for me. See you then. I'll log on smogtours then as Meh RC
    FREN FROM PO O_O U HERE??? KYA HAAL HY DOST :]]]] gl in ost :]
    Meh
    Meh
    I'm aiming for past r2 this time *-*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…