Ditto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello and thanks again for letting me run that monotype tournament. i was wondering if i can submit a request to run another tourney, since this one is winding down and wont require too much work
    I have bred a 4 IV HA female luxury ball Vulpix (lv.1). I simply deposited it in the GTS with the message " ***Ditto***", requesting the Thundurus :)
    Hey i'm your opponent for ost my timezone is est i see that you're pst. I can play pretty much every day this week aster 4 pm est, just tell me what time is preferrable for you.
    Ditto
    Ditto
    What time's can you play later today? I should be free until like 4:00pm PST
    Ary
    Are you online rn, I can play now. Otherwise I just woke up and i'm busy all day until around 10 pm est maybe past that, unless you can get on about then I really don't have any time to play you.
    Hi we're opps for OST. I'm GMT +5 and usually available 2pm-midnight on weekdays and usually the whole day on the weekend, depending on whether I'm going out anywhere or not. When do you want to fight?
    Meh
    Meh
    It's 1am now and I'm really tired :x So I'm going to go to bed. Hopefully I'll be in 9-10 hours, if you can still make it then?
    Ditto
    Ditto
    I'm so sorry. I was locked out of my apartment. I'll stay on and we can hopefully play tonight
    Meh
    Meh
    I'm on now. Sorry woulda been earlier but slept in x_x
    Your order is ready
    Ditto
    Ditto
    I should be available to trade most evenings. I'm starting classes, so I don't know exactly how much I'll have to do, but it should be fine. I'm also Pacific Time USA.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Just shoot me a message when ready
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Bump
    hey i dm'd you about a wifi tourney a couple of days back. not sure if i shouldve posted here instead?
    Please list a friend code so I can add you. ;) Got a Naive Ditto ready for you.
    Buckert
    Buckert
    I'm back on in a second, forgot Staraptor has Fly and I got it in my party now.. >_<
    Ditto
    Ditto
    Thanks!
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Thank you as well ^^ If you need more Dittos or Pokémon who can help checking IVs when Soft Resetting, let me know.
    hi when u wanna play for ost? im gmt -7
    Ditto
    Ditto
    I should be able to play whenever, I just need to make a team. I'm also -7
    Lavos
    wow that's awesome, i never see mountain time on here. ok find me on irc or whatever
    2all bulky. Themed tournaments cause the players to think. I will have prizes as well like Linoone with belly drum, extremespeed, shadow claw, seed bomb Gluttony shiny perfect. connect my 2 posts together
    I would like to host some future OU tier tournaments. Also some special interesting game play tournaments. Here's my interesting Idea's like maybe the theme is yellow to everyone's teams will consist of 6 yellow pokemon as a example not thinking manectric, victini,cofagrigus, haxorus, Exeggutor, sandslash. Another theme pokemon with tails, with wings, or legless. More serious no switching, mono typing, all sweepers.1
    Hi, we are paired for RU ope round 1, I usually see you on smogtours so it won't be a problem to get this done. Will post here when I'm ready.
    Level 56
    Level 56
    I'm on smogtours, if you wanna play now.
    Ditto
    Ditto
    I'm on if you still wanna do this now
    Level 56
    Level 56
    I'll be there in 5 mins.
    Come on man, don't post stuff like that...
    Ditto
    Ditto
    I honestly don't see how that was in any way worse than the thread already is.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…