Geotal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, when do you want to fight for the ou minitour? 4-10pm gmt -5 weekdays and all day saturday work for me
    So we're playing tonight for RMT tour I assume so just let me know when you're ready later. I'll be around in the next hours and we can do this on smogtours if you want.
    RMT Tour R4. I'm GMT -4 available my nights and weekends. Let me know what works best for you so we can bang this out.
    AM
    AM
    sure
    Geotal
    Geotal
    alright nice, also big fan of yours I liked what you said about my boy fortune i'm trying to be hungry too very excited to get to play you
    AM
    AM
    Ah yes I remember. Yeah definitely no pressure on me :x
    sup we play for starter overload

when fite
    Geotal
    Geotal
    aye bro I can battle any day starting tuesday gmt -6 after 4pm lmk
    yo fren we meet again. im up against you for ou mini tour gmt + 8. hbu ?
    Geotal
    Geotal
    idk what tour you're talking about I thought you were talking about the OU mini tour but I have to battle that boy DavidPWNS
    zbr
    zbr
    It's the unreleased OU mini tour loll I'll try and contact you today again cause I'm still overseas.
    Geotal
    Geotal
    alright
    When do you wanna fite for OU minitour? I can play right now if you want
    Geotal
    Geotal
    Oh I actually just cut off my computer lol what days can you play this week? I can't play tomorrow or monday but I can play anytime after 4pm cst after that
    blinkie
    blinkie
    Ok I can play in the weekday nights usually my time, I can just message you here and then we can meet
    blinkie
    blinkie
    I can play rn on showdown as blinkie
    Hi I'm your opponent for OU Minityour 4. I already have my team ready for the match so if you can play this evening (I'm on until around 00:30 AM GMT +1) that would be great. If playing later in the week we have to schedule something because I don't really know how busy I'll be.
    Geotal
    Geotal
    Yeah I'm not gonna be able to play today so we'll have to schedule for later, I'm gmt -6 and I'll be able to play afternoons and evenings my time any weekday or weekend other than Monday
    SketchUp
    SketchUp
    The evenings is not going to work I fear because if it is 8 PM in Texas I am sleeping and I'm not playing in the morning. I don't know if you can play in the afternoon (evening for me) I can play on monday evening from 6 PM to 10 PM (11 AM to 3 PM for you) and wednesday from 7 PM to 0 AM (12 AM to 5 PM) and maybe something later. Not sure about tuesday yet
    Geotal
    Geotal
    ok we'll probs have to play wednesday at 4ish my time
    hey - sorry about that, I probably shouldn't have made a big deal about it, kinda in a crappy mood and frustrated with a bunch of other things.
    really appreciate that you look up to me / respect me, quite surprised :s
    Geotal
    Geotal
    It's fine man, no respect lost at all, it happens to all of us. We probably shouldn't have talked like that anyway, we were just really excited about how well I was doing. Appreciate the support, hope your week goes better :]
    I'm your RMT tour opponent. What time/date is suitable for you? I'm GMT +5
    Geotal
    Geotal
    Hey I should be able to play any day after tuesday, I'm gmt -6 so let me know what times you can play
    ArchPhantom
    ArchPhantom
    Alright cool
    ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼Sorry, I've dropped my bag of Doritos™ brand chips▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ► ▼ ◄ ◄ ▲▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► OOPS
    Ehi bro, when se play for "it's not use" tour? I'm GMT+1
    Geotal
    Geotal
    what's up dog I'm gmt -6 you wanna go down on Saturday or sunday?
    Coti
    Coti
    Sunday is perfect, what's your nick on showdown?
    Geotal
    Geotal
    Can you play today? If not take the win
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…