Chesty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol, only just now noticed your edit about Defog users from Emerald needing good IV's. All my Emerald stuff are as flawless as they can be. ;) Those Mantines I mentioned are even 31/0/31/31/31/31 lel. But yeah, Premier for Dunsparce sounds cool. :)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    alright I wish you luck:) If you get one with defog I might make a trade for one with you so I can make a stupid gimmicky setXD
    Thomaz
    Right now, it's just a matter of finding enough stuff to send over haha to 4th gen. I'm sure we can figure something out. I don't particularly care about Emerald breeds since they are so easy. ;P
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Ha alright no rush I have plenty of time to wait:)
    Hey Chesty, the member here with ID Shadow is probably Rufus (her X file), double-check that on your giveaway :D

Anyway, a few days ago you have that closed giveaway where you require people to battle you. If you're up for it, can we do battle now? I just need some battling advice :)
    And life goes on no surprise on that terrible april fools joke. I saw this coming to lolXD But hey it never hurts to dream.
    Ermmmm... the Moderation Application forum is an April Fool's joke, or are you just a master at sarcasm? Your post looks rather real... O.o
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I also heard though that they actually are real which is why people actually have gotten approved it's apparently because of a shortage in members. IDK anymore actually.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Ehhh I don't know anything anymoreXD
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    Some of the new "mods" are April Fool's jokers, they're in on it. :p
    Please anyone have club nintendo wii u smash code I can trade a lot but today is the last day for DLC
    YEAH NOW I AM MOD ON REDDIT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND A FIRE GYM LEADER. Now that I got that out of my system I feel great:)
    If you don't mind me asking, could you give me some pointers regarding our battle? :D
    Since I'm trying to learn, I'd like to know what I did right, what I did wrong, stuff like that.

If that's OK with you, of course. ^^;
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Yeah I think another thing you should have done when you were against my scarfed garchomp was instead of switching into altaria you should have switched into ferrothorn.
    KAIZA
    KAIZA
    I'll admit that was kinda because I was expecting to Mega Evolve (and the game didn't let me). Though, on hindsight, even that wouldn't have worked. :/
    I forgot Ferrothorn would have resisted it, and the Scarf would have let me set-up a bit earlier.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    yeah that might have helped.
    Sorry pal, not taking on your battle challenges in the giveaway as my OR team is sorely lacking in BP items still (thanks to Bank removing all items during transfers). Hope you get a few good battles in from other forumers! :)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    haha no worries:) I can help you out with a few things in the future. Perks to saying thank you and for helping out others.
    Anyone that has requested a trade I am now available. If I do not get back to you the best way check my thread for details on time.
    Man I am so upset. I really tried to bring a shiny arceus to smogon and I failed.
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    the one he tried to get is legit he posted a movie of him obtaining it and everything its definitly legit:)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Thanks lady Valkyrie nobody wants stuff not from events and for events stuff they don't care about ivs
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    not perse I like collecting events as a hobby I dont care about their ivs in that regard either however if they do have good ivs I do prefer that but events are relay hard to come bye if youre being picky at ivs too you cant even dream to get most of them
    Regarding your post about the Latias in the SQ/R thread, I am able to clone with the QR code method because I haven't updated my 2DS. Let me know if you are interested.
    Ksh13
    Ksh13
    I don't need it that badly, it would just be nice to have and I can't be bothered with SR'ing it myself.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    ok just wondering.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I will host the giveaway maybe in a few hours.
    You're offering your Latias for nothing?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I'm in the middle of some BS on gts. I will get to you in a little but the gts is not working correctly.
    Vanadinite
    Vanadinite
    I'll get back after I clone them for you. I hope those spitbacks have some value :)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Thanks for the espurr spitback:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…