Smogon Forums

TheFourthChaser
TheFourthChaser
Yo! Life hasn't been the kindest to me lately but I'm surviving. Have an A(-) average, have a job, probably going to VGC nats with a stipend and I'm still as great as always. How've you been?
jumpluff
jumpluff
'When did people become accepting of ribbons? Fuck that ' GET OUT
jumpluff
jumpluff
I LITERALLY EXIST AS THE SPECTRE OF NO FUCKING RIBBONS
jumpluff
jumpluff
anyway! I'm sorry to hear things have been rough for you lately but it's good you're keeping your head up. hopefully you can catch a break soon. sounds like you've gotten to a lot of other places you wanted to though and I'm happy for you! I've been ok, moved into university where it's lonely as fuck but hey I DID IT AND MOVED OUT!! there was some guy in my dorm that I kept trying to be friends with and he was completely obsessed with DBZ and he reminded me of you but then he peaced so WHATEVER. I've been busy having adventures so it's all good!
TheFourthChaser
TheFourthChaser
You can't hog ribbon hate! Moving out to uni is pretty cool, I can't remember your major though. Something sciencey, BME maybe? If it's hella lonely you could try a club or something, thats pretty much the only reason I've met anyone in college so far. I don't think I was ever obsessed with DBZ but I guess I can't blame the guy. Busy with adventures sounds a lot better than busy with Smogon lol.
jumpluff
jumpluff
No tang and I were always suggesting ribbons for various things and aeolus yelled at us LOL so I'm salty if after I finally left ribbons finally happen. I'm doing genetics and neuroscience, technically just genetics atm but I want to transfer to a better uni so I can add neuroscience, if I can't (my grades are good tho) I'll do a math major. SO IN THAT SENSE A LOT CHANGED because I became good at math.
jumpluff
jumpluff
Also yea I tried anime club and the people there are nice but they were watching weird anime (no game no life) so I peaced until they watch better anime lmao there's also a student political party but my math prof is involved with the local wing so I dont know if that would be weird!