Little Hulk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, i always see you around w/ that american psycho avatar, never said anything. i'm a fan.
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    preciate it, bro, big fan myself. i was waiting to see u with that red tropy
    Nanar
    A movie so bad that it is good.
    Turkish Star Wars is most likely the worst (or best?) nanar of all time.
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Interesting, according to this online translation I looked up,"Nanar," as translated from French into English, is defined as "a piece of junk." Huh, makes sense after all I suppose. Very obscure reference; not much about it comes up when you search "best nanar."

~*That being said: I Cant Believe I Have Been Out-Memed™ By Someone Else. I've Been In The MemeGame™ Longer Than Firehusky Has Used The Internet And I Will Reclaim My Fame To Making The Most Obscure Dank Memes™ And Le Funny And Relatable Maco Images™. ©2015, Professor Dank Meme, All Rights Reserved*~
    Indeed a good convo
    Hootie
    Hootie
    agreed. maybe we should use pms lol
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Yup lol didnt expect it to evolve as much as it did. O well, no regrets. pms from now on
    I just read about how you've given rides to the homeless and all, and I just wanted to stop by and tell you I respect the hell out of you for that. Right on, brother.
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Thanks, I appreciate your recognition, man; it means a lot to me. It bothers me a lot when I see how poorly the homeless are perceived and treated in society; honestly, the way society treats the homeless makes me extremely sick to the stomach. I've always respected homeless people and treated them like any other citizen; people I know act scared around them, and stay away, because they perceive that the homeless will attack them or give them a disease. It's extremely disheartening because I've only ever had pleasant experiences with the homeless. In my experiences, they were always polite and thankful. It's fucked up how some people can be so ignorant and cold towards the homeless community; acting as if it's the homeless individual's fault 100% of the time.The truth is that oftentimes the homeless are well-meaning people who unfortunately happened to be mentally unstable/ill or in poor health/hygiene. Anyways, sorry for the TL;DR, I just try my best to help others out who are in need and to not be so quick to judge someone just because they may look a little dirty.
    dwarfstar
    dwarfstar
    It makes me happy to see that people like you exist. I happen to have the misfortune of living in an area run by rich people who pretend to care about the poor and then pass laws that essentially criminalize homelessness, and I see the same attitude reflected all over the place online as well. It's a huge sticking point for me, partly because my moral code is pretty tied up in abolishing hierarchies that oppress people and partly because I've got a personal connection to it (a couple of my closest friends have been homeless in the past, and my family's been really close to becoming homeless for upwards of ten years now). It's fantastic to see somebody like you who doesn't buy into the capitalist view of the homeless as lazy or morally degenerate.
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Thank you, and I applaud you for being able to make it through your personal struggles with homelessness and actually be a decent and empathetic human-being. Empathy is something that's oftentimes overlooked due to the crass culture of "individualism" in American society; it's intrinsically backwards to the progression of society for American culture to continue to blindly follow the "it's either me or you" mentality. Also, I completely agree with everything you've addressed, man. The system is absolutely and utterly flawed to support and benefit those who are born into wealth and have held money and influence for generations. The criminalization of homelessness in cities is quite frankly a disturbing telling on American culture and the fallacy that is "the American Dream."
    I hope you enjoy the thread wherein I am an oracle. I worked very hard to become an oracle you know.
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    "Little Hulk likes this."

Yeah it brought back great memories of fab user "kingpoleon." boy what a little rascal he was!
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    edit: he was in another thread i liked but the point stands. w/e
    Beautiful user "tehy" blocked me today :((( :( ;'-(. Finland weeps today for our lost friendship.
    Hey near-friend you haven't liked every single one of my posts yet, get on it almost-pal
    internet
    internet
    Is 8:40 early

I'm at school already
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Eh, it' early enough for me. None of my classes start until 9:30, but then again I'm a lazy cunt, so nah, for most people probably from like 4:30 to 7:30 is considered "standard early."
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Wow the evolution of this conversation would leave scholars baffled about human communication tbh imo actually haha lol
    just so i don't clutter up the thread

back in '13 i joined come clan named SD (Silent Demons) and the dude kept vming me "3v3 for SD" and I'm like "no" but apparently I'm like their best racer but then he gets mad at me cause i never to wars so looking back at the thread http://www.mariokartwii.com/threads/122292-Silent-Demons-SD he removed me from even former members/retired/quit .____.
    "this entire thread is more cringey than this abomination of a human-being"
    Well, PS has a lack of naturally funny quotes. It's not funny like IRC; it's cancerous. At least the lobby is anyway.
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    I know, haha. I was just joking :). nice analysis' by the way, dude.
    Empress
    Empress
    Thank you :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…