Heysup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, LCPL, when can you play? I can't play on Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday because of wcop and some parties with friends, but I'm free in the rest of the week. Let me know :]
    Heysup
    Heysup
    If possible, right now would be awesome.... It'll be hard for me to play any time that's not late at night / before 8:45 AM GMT-6 any day. I just need some notice.
    hey man, we are paired for dpp cup. I have a final saturday, 6th so i'd rather play either today or the 6th, 7th, 8th. Anyway, i know ur often on smog tours so we might find each other there too!
    Heysup
    Heysup
    OK yea, I'll be on smogtours during a few of those days.
    i was just compared to you but feel woefully inadequate - become my senpai pls
    Hey, lets try to get some more games for showcase. I can play tomorrow or the next day after 5:30pm GMT+7 or we can play on the weekend
    OP
    OP
    Sorry about missing. Thing I was going to do today got rescheduled to Tuesday and I feel asleep yesterday x_x. Do you wanna just post the replays we already have?
    OP
    OP
    yn
    Heysup
    Heysup
    up2u
    hey man, we are paired for adv cup. I'm gmt+3 and am pretty much available betweeen 6-10 pm my time. I'll be away until tuesday but we can play then. Anyway, i often see u on smog tours so shouldn't be a prob
    Nelson
    Nelson
    Good im in Turkey so we shouldnt have timezone issues.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    are you around? I can play in about 5 minutes.
    Nelson
    Nelson
    alright, i'm on the little cup room of PS, i have some issues with smog tours
    i'm sorry for being so flaky. extremely busy past few days, not really an excuse. ANYWAY hit me up with a time you can be here to play, i can be around this afternoon/evening
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Ill probably be home in about an hour for 4-5 hours, but ill be at the gym for one of them.
    We got a nice semifinal for walkthrough, have fun making a team, the winner gets a primal I guess(hope) :)
    GMT +2 is my timezone and I´d love to play evening/night.
    We are paired for Level One Tourney R4. I am GMT-8 (PST), and am available all day today, and most weekdays past 6PM my time.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    want to play right now?
    shiloh
    shiloh
    I'll be on Smogtours
    hey :]
    when will you be able to play for the Swiss Finals? GMT+1, i can play almost every day.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    we usually see each other online, it shouldn't be too hard. I'm actually kind of busy coming up to this weekend/week but Friday is probably a good day for me I just have class from 10-2 gmt -6.
    Tricking
    yeah, it won't be difficult :)
    Hey dude, we play for the LC Swiss tour this week. When are you available this week? I'm available pretty much all week except Tuesday.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can usually make time in the afternoons central time.
    Camden
    Camden
    Alright then, is Thursday good for you?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    not really but i'll be around late afternoon I'll try to make time. If you're here today / tonight it would be better for me.
    We're battling in the LC AAA minitour, when do you want to fight? I'm gmt-4.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    im gmt -6 (i think) and I'm usually ok for some time in the late afternoons or on weekends.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…