Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• not sure if you saw the skype msg but some stuff still isnt implemented correctly like the whole 252 atk/252 spe mentions and such :O
    Dundies
    sorry about that, ill do it tomorrow i gotta sleep lol
    someone already said that, and i was without internet, so i just checked wiggly is avaliable, was mine folk dont wait to internet back to start, nvm thks for help
    when you're on can you edit your theorymon post to mention that you gave zebra outrage too?
    Dundies
    oh yeah sorry, guess i missed that :p
    BTW we noticed that you just took your 4th analysis, but as you arent badgeholder you can only have two.
    Dundies
    oh really? crap. do i have to drop two of them then?
    Anty
    Anty
    idk we will probably let u keep the third bc u have started it just be aware in the future
    Dundies
    alright sorry about that
    Don't worry about posting in the GP queue once you've implemented any checks; we don't like having update posts there and we'll get to your work in due time. If you're looking for somebody to get something done soon, you can always message us directly.
    Goddess Briyella
    I came here to say this exact thing but Gato beat me to it. It's not a huge issue but it does clutter the thread up. Needless to say, I deleted the post.
    Dundies
    oh sorry, i guess i misread the instructions
    hey man. when do you wanna fite for xy pu? im gmt -5
    Dundies
    ok cool. i just got a concussion yesterday so im technically not supposed to play games for like a week but eh, ill try to find the time
    Dundies
    can you battle rn? if so, you can find me in the pu chat
    Fortune
    Fortune
    hey, im back and ready to play g2
    Scarf flareon is shit, since you rated it I'll let you try to fix
    Dundies
    ill fix it, but it honestly doesn't seem that terrible. his team is pretty slow and lacks fast revenge killers. ill just recommend rapidash
    MZ
    MZ
    >fast revenge killers
    >scarf base 65
    Dundies
    well yeah lol. i was just saying that he lacked fast revenge killers. it would make a lot more sense as a scarfer if flareon was faster, but i recommended rapidash anyways
    Dundies is best Dundies!
    ╔═══╗───────╔╗
    ╚╗╔╗║───────║║
    ─║║║╠╗╔╦═╗╔═╝╠╦══╦══╗
    ─║║║║║║║╔╗╣╔╗╠╣║═╣══╣
    ╔╝╚╝║╚╝║║║║╚╝║║║═╬══║
    ╚═══╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩══╩══╝
    Dundies
    :]
    Tyranisaur
    Tyranisaur
    ╔═══╗───────╔╗