Smogon Forums

New Breed
New Breed
of course im going to post activity i checked frequently to see if you were on smogon since you stopped replying and you were.. and yea being around on the last day of the deadline and then asking me to play at 4am and 2-3am isnt going to work either
New Breed
New Breed
also if your still unsure about what times im available go back and check my vm on your wall.
Steve Angello
I m in school whenever you are avaiable don't you get that?
New Breed
New Breed
sigh i guess this series isnt going to happen then
Steve Angello
Tomorrow 12 am. Now it is to early.
New Breed
New Breed
i cant do 12am lol i'll be at work, anytime from 1pm-9pm my time works for me
Steve Angello
Omg wtf is that, you said 12am gmt+2 works for you, I am even trying to schedule,LOL.
New Breed
New Breed
??? at no point did i say 12am worked rofl go and look back i said from 3am onwards and that was only after u knocked back any reasonable time for us both
Steve Angello
3am on a schoolday? Kevin gone crazy
New Breed
New Breed
hey man that was a last resort time after you couldnt do any time reasonable for both of us, didnt expect for you to be available for then but it was just incase
Steve Angello
i m now on stours for like 30 minutes.
New Breed
New Breed
can you do that time tomorrow???
Steve Angello
Dude I have school, no I can not make it. I had no school the first 2 lessons.
New Breed
New Breed
i have only just seen what you said now, if you give me 10-15 mins i can get on and play
Steve Angello
hurry up, get online in 5-7 minutes I ve school in a bit.
New Breed
New Breed
yea i cant do that im gonna need 10-15 lol, playing at the drop of a hat really isnt going to work we need to schedule
New Breed
New Breed
also if you have a free class or whatever on any other day before the deadline let me know now so then we can actually plan to play
Steve Angello
I do not have any free classes till tuesday. Get online and we can play.