Smogon Forums

The Quasar
The Quasar
For this reason I want to wake up early to play tomorrow. Another option is playing (asking an extension) Tuesday 23rd June, around 9.30 am my time, 5.30 pm you time. I should be at home as far as 10.30 am.
The Quasar
The Quasar
Should I wake up tomorrow at 6.30 am? Will you be here to play?
The Quasar
The Quasar
Okay, never mind. I "sacrifice" myself and try to join smogtours around 4 pm my time as you suggest me before. I ask you to wait me few minutes if it needs, I'll join as soon as possible.
New Breed
New Breed
sounds good ill be there waiting for sure
New Breed
New Breed
So shit luck my internet has been down for the last 4 hours due to an issue with my phone line, if its not back up in time for us to play i guess ill pull an allnighter and play around 7pm ur time sunday or monday?
The Quasar
The Quasar
I hope your intenet connection would work today, also because I fall over backwards to play. I can't sunday, perhaps a bit later but I don't know if you can. Otherwise we can play Monday at 7 pm my time, but we have to advise TDs.
New Breed
New Breed
Yeah i have no idea how long its going to be down for, so you cant do 7pm sundau but you could monday? If you can ill stay up to get this done since clearly my net being down is something u cant control
New Breed
New Breed
Yeah its frustrating because im here and ready to play but dont have access to showdown or any of my teams lol, it might come up though im really not sure, if it doesnt is monday 7pm ur time ok tho?
The Quasar
The Quasar
I took a leave of absence to play today :(
The Quasar
The Quasar
Okay, even if I hope to see later to play. We have to advise the TDs, too.
New Breed
New Breed
ill post in the thread if its not back up by 4pm ur time dont worry
The Quasar
The Quasar
Okay, thanks.
The Quasar
The Quasar
I'm on smogtours. What about you and your Internet?
New Breed
New Breed
Its still down bro doesnt look like in able to get on
The Quasar
The Quasar
Keep me on the line as you go. I can stay a lot.
New Breed
New Breed
No worries im good to play till around 6-7 ur time of it does actually come up
The Quasar
The Quasar
Okay, I'll wait you until 7.00 pm my time
New Breed
New Breed
Alright well it looks like its not gonna come up so ill post in thread
New Breed
New Breed
my net is back up, if you want to play 7pm your time today let me know cause I can make it otherwise i'll see you monday
The Quasar
The Quasar
Good. See you Monday