col49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can you play TangMa for LCPL?
    I am AEST (GMT +10) and I am available pretty much all weekend.
    col49
    col49
    oh, coolio. gonna be out of town saturday, so how 'bout i hop on irc sunday, hit u up then? hesitate to set a defined time, b.c the time zones are lookin tricky haha (me being -4)
    The Avalanches
    The Avalanches
    You're effectively 6 hours ahead minus one day, so it shouldn't be too tough. Your Sunday is basically my Monday, so I'll be free then for sure.
    Y'know, your existence kinda goes against the university philosophy that states "here at Smogon, you're more than just a number". Perhaps your existence is also driving away potential students who have dreams of being unique and recognized for their special traits.
    Bouff
    Bouff
    Such deep, profound thoughts coming from Kyoto Kevin. I wish I, only a meager user on ovoforums, could be like him.
    finally
    finally
    rambunctious ryan
    hey we have to fight for lcpl i'm gmt-4 & pretty flexible with times; i can do pretty much any day minus tomorrow
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    hey i just got back so if you wanna fight now or sometime soon and you're still available i'd be down with that
    col49
    col49
    oh, shoot, that was rather fast haha. i actually suggested that in part due to being on the grind again til about 10 myself, sorry haha
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    ah, okay
    We're playing for LCPL. When are you available?
    col49
    col49
    does team w:l account for anything here? bc my game plan atm is actually borrowing a friends laptop and playing @ mcdonalds, and id much rather be picking up some chipotle
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    col49
    col49
    ur a stand-up guy, I tell ya. ill see if I can slip in the game, jus b/c lc overall is rad, but don't hold it to me if i cant D:
    do the scrafty analysis already =(
    col49
    col49
    it'll be up by the weekend, pinky promise ~_~
    aVocado
    aVocado
    mate just drop the scrafty analysis if you won't do it .-.ppl keep asking me about it
    col49
    col49
    yeah, my b dood, can't seem to get things going my way haha
    when fite lcpl
    col49
    col49
    uhhh, my comp is /hopefully/ out of the shop by Saturday, wanna aim for 5 pm then?
    gali
    gali
    would it be possible to do it before sat? I'm out of town then
    put r3 up u swine I'm hungry for my next opponent to give me the win
    col49
    col49
    just for you, ill try
    to hop on a public comp or sum between shifts
    Grats g
    Maybe ttar will drop RU and I can visit you
    col49
    col49
    amg, a visit from bw2 our superstar finchinator??? that'd just be a dream come true, i tell ya
    Finchinator
    congratulations. really makes me happy to see you getting the recognition you deserve. funny how we ended up grabbing stuff like SPL, mods, n' what else at the same time, haha
    col49
    col49
    it would seem we are both, in fact, on the come-up
    col49
    col49
    also, i swear i'll find a place in my heart for drake, just need to find the right jam
    Don't let the haters get to you man. "Esteemed" users like sugarhigh and and TDK are just jealous of how cool and edgy you are.
    When can u play for PUPL this week?
    col49
    col49
    oh, yeah. wanna roll w/saturday afternoon? any time in the 10 am - 4 pm time frame (gmt-4) would be cool w/me, but i could manage some other times if need be.
    termi
    termi
    yeah that's cool with me
    when can u play for pupl? im gmt -4
    col49
    col49
    I can play exactly 1 hour before deadline, and that's it
    col49
    col49
    although actually, thursday afternoon is looking ideal for me haha, picked up a lot of work hours this week. we could figure sum out of that doesn't work for you
    HT
    HT
    think thursday should be fine, ill let you know if something comes up tho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…