Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We gotta play for Fuk pawn/foo, gmt -5 and available weekdays after 5 PM if you give me a heads up and weekends p much any time but late saturday.
    when fite fall cup gmt-4. best times for me are thursday/friday 5-8pm or sunday
    Tymano
    Yes it does, Ill make sure im in the smog tours server at the time, ok.
    Tymano
    Are you ready to battle now?
    xzern
    xzern
    o sry im here right now if u wanna fite
    hiya we fight for the OU theorymon tour, im available week days after 5:00 (GMT -6) and weekends almost all day
    Tymano
    Sorry for late reaponse, I can play weekdays from 3-5:00 and I am gmt-4, as well I am not avaliable this weekend
    dhelmise
    are you available tomorrow at 6 your time? youre available while im still in school, and i only have weekends available at the time you listed
    Tymano
    I can try and see if I'm available, and I will yet you know later tonight if I am.
    Yo man Im not QC or anything for UU, but you should probably change your Poliwrath analysis to Quality Control so people can check it :] its still listed as WIP
    Tymano
    Im still working on it outside of smogon, I should be able to fix it tomorrow and make it QC ready.
    rs
    rs
    Ah okay, it looked pretty ready tbh
    yo when can you play im gm-5 and free weekends and fridays mostly
    Tymano
    I don't really have time to play so im giving you the win.
    Hey, we're paired for RU Open. When would you like to play? I'm GMT -3 and available anytime after 10am.
    Hey we are paired up for Dubs Open. I am pretty busy throughout this week due to assignments and I have a PC on Saturday, but I am free on Sunday throughout the day after 12noon PDT. Let me know when you would be able to play Sunday and if that doesnt work then l can get a better idea of my next week availability later.
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    so I take it you arent interested in playing for Open?
    Tymano
    Yeah, there is a lot if stuff going on for me right now so I can't play, giving you the win.
    where've you been man
    Tymano
    Everytime im online I look for you and can't find you online, apparently our schedules hate us.
    Anthiese
    Anthiese
    if you're available and ready im on main lgi
    Tymano
    alright
    so I had to buy The Communist Manifesto for a class, hope that makes you happy
    also I gave you a shiny custom title
    Tymano
    wow im not even communist anymore. Thats a joke from May, April even.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I'll give you a new one eventually dw
    Tymano
    ok
    We are fighting for AAA

lemme know what your sched looks like so i can hop on and play you at a reasonable time!
    Tymano
    Since now im in school, I wont be available on weekdays until 3:00 PM EST, but I am avaliable all weekend. Btw I am gmt- 4
    Anthiese
    Anthiese
    hmm i'll prolly have to try for weekday then since i work all weekend and i need some time to prepare and such.

iirc im off on wednesday but erm if you see me online during the week, assume im somewhat ready for our fight!
    Tymano
    alright.
    Yo, when do you wanna play for LC Open?
    Tymano
    Im online right now in smogon tournaments server if you want to battle for the open.
    k I gotta ask now why your Mienfoo in next best thing is reckless. Is it just because you don't want to accidentally heal?
    Tymano
    Pretty much, even though you won't be switching it out anyway.
    Merritt
    Merritt
    At least run inner focus. I know it's not a big deal but it boths me qq
    Just released we had the same vote in the theorymon thread :0
    Tymano
    Lol, I guess we both hate stall
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…