Syncrasy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey yo, we're opponents for the RU open second round, I'm US Central timezone, when do you want to battle? Weekend usually is best for me, but I can do most times during the weekdays too.
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    sunday should work to battle.
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Hey yo when do you want to do these matches? I'll be on both SmogTours and the main server, whenever you want to do this for most of the day.
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    yo are u on im on smog tours already ... but can really stay for long
    People killin', people dyin', Children hurtin', you hear them cryin'? Can you practice what you preach? And would you turn the other cheek
    Who uses shakesphear quotes in their status? smh xD
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    Julias Ceaser was an amazing play write hello?
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    Mons is aids atm and real life is a bitch. also nvr said i would just considering xD
    gasquakee
    gasquakee
    ok just dont haha! No one leaves under my watch besides Italians.
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    lol
    not gonna help you out this time :]
    when r4 NU league? GMT +1, I'm available 5pm - 11pm my time all this weak but anything outside isnt available
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    lol i was seriously considering quitting today, anyways try to play you sooner or latter i really hate this game atm tbh.
    HJAD
    HJAD
    I completely understand, I quit for a little while early in the summer (a couple of weeks) and it helps you out when you come back. At least in my case, I became an all-round better player
    HJAD
    HJAD
    not tryna push you to leaving or anything, i would actually would be gutted if I saw you quit, but that's what happened with me, post when you find a time within my schedule and want to play :]
    sigh
    when fight for egg breaker cup
    :[
    MZ
    MZ
    Yeah ik it locks, won't be on much tomorrow but will just hang out in NU after and we should cross paths just like to vm so I can john and call activiy
    MZ
    MZ
    uh I mean be safe
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    Lol if I can't make it call activity of all I care school gunna be p hectic this year planning to take break of mons sooner or latter I'll try to play u later this week tho since we see each other often I also won't be on at all tomorrow either btw
    Hi we're opps for doubles open, when can you play?
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    umm free sundays but i got like 2-3 opens that day and im p busy during the week and saturday so maybe. one of the weekdays evening or sunday afternoon/evening cant play after 9pm bcs parents gmt-5
    I can put a scorp in over you if you're too busy
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    ehh its w/e tbh i might be able to do it or not cant say yet if you feel like you wanna add scorp do so . ill play if i got time.
    ru open when fite
    im GMT 0, can play anytime really starting from tuesday
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    hi im -5 weekdays are not that free w/ school in all or Saturday friday evening and sundays afternoon/evenings best atm.
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    maybe weekdays if free and friday may be canceld if school prob arises
    hey, we're paired for r2 of lc open. i'm gmt+2 and can play tuesday evenings, late evening on monday, wednesday or friday and most of the time on the weekend. just let me know when you can play
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    sure
    Yogiras
    Yogiras
    do you know on which hour who can play around? i can play for sure but i'd rather be afk than waiting for hours in the 3 hour window you suggested
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    can you plau now i play my UU open game around
    Daily reminder: you're a weeb
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    daily reminder you're still a (BAN ME PLEASE)
    jay
    jay
    Syncrasy: I like men ;~;...
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    glad to note
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…