Confide
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dont read this cause it actually works. You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    Dont read this cause it actually works. You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    Dont read this cause it actually works. You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    ORAS Swiss Tournament available weekends let me know what works for you GMT- 5
    AM
    AM
    I can play now if you can
    Confide
    Confide
    oh ok
    dude scrap thursday lets do it sunday 11 am my time if its ok for u vm me i will be in ubers room
    Confide
    Confide
    What gmt are you lol
    Confide
    Confide
    there's a comment button, so no need to double post lol
    WhiteLion
    so is it okay for u?
    hi bro we r paired for ag mini tour whats ur timezone and ur from which country? My time zone is utc + 5.30 and i m from india
    Confide
    Confide
    im central time in america, i can play any time today (wednesday)
    hey when do you wanna do the monotype tournament round 1 game?
    Confide
    Confide
    on wednesday, ill be free all day :DD
    Azelea
    Sounds good :)
    hi nu tour thing, play now if real yn
    g
    g
    Yeah lets do it on a later date. Wednesday or Thursday would be the best but I can do the other days (and weekend but I'd rather play early) as well of we schedule beforehand
    Confide
    Confide
    i can play wednesday by the time of this post
    g
    g
    Thats too late for me, 1-2 hours before could work tho
    hi im ur tutor for this round of battling 101, im gmt-7 and can be available weekdays between 10am and 2pm as well as weeknights after 7pm. best way to contact me is through smogon vm or via skype: kiyo_392
    Confide
    Confide
    I see you on a lot, this shouldn't be a problem :)
    also soz for late reply
    Yagura
    Yagura
    Hey guys, can you please schedule some times? :)
    Im available for the next 2 hours, hmu if youre online
    Marikeinen
    Marikeinen
    Sorry, I was travelling home all friday. My laptop is broken and I cant get it fixed in times so Ill have to play at my parents'; what time are you available tomorrow? Preferably before 9pm my time
    Confide
    Confide
    i can play anytime now
    Confide
    Confide
    deadline was today and i've been waiting for you all day
    when can you play for blt? i can play most evenings and nights gmt -4
    HT
    HT
    I have class at that time, can you play at 4:30? I can play on thursday after 4 and Friday at your specified time as well
    Confide
    Confide
    yeah I can play 4:30 today
    HT
    HT
    i can play now if you can get on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…