teal6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• welp. XY tour when bud ;_;7 Im spamming the shit out of Black Ops 3 zombies rn but ill be able to play sometime this weekend if youre free
    teal6
    teal6
    yeah tonight / tomorrow is good for me
    hey I saw your edit in the auth tour thread, but for future reference, tagging users in an edit doesn't send them an alert :s
    teal6
    teal6
    Oh I did not know that! Sorry man, didn't wanna post the replay cuz I was thinking of using that team for gs playoffs heh
    no talking when im talking cuz its legend pay attention only time i sat in class was when im serving a detention
    are you and praj in contact through PM or something? or am i blind and just missed the VM
    teal6
    teal6
    the hitman was given the activity win, not praj.
    Raseri
    Raseri
    oh lol i just misread my own post :D
    teal6
    teal6
    Haha np, but yeah I think he's gone and he's seemingly had scheduling issues elsewhere in gs -_-
    hey we paired for ubers seasonal, when are you available? i'm gmt+2 btw
    fran17
    fran17
    saturday around 10/11 am est sound fine for you? otherwise the other times are kinda impossible for me
    teal6
    teal6
    definitely understand, the time difference is rough, but that time slot works great for me
    fran17
    fran17
    cool, see you sunday
    i got enemies and one bar of energy, a bunch of legs to stand on like playing centipede
    omg klopp D: that's scary af for the future n_n
    teal6
    teal6
    I am very excited :) I have high hopes, but know the pressure is high
    Lord Outrage
    Lord Outrage
    Yh. What makes me afraid is the possibility that he builds a solid squad that starts competing at the top of the table :/ Also if he makes liverpool deadly on counter attack luke dortmund from 2-3 years ugh yh that's scary tbf. Top 4 and title will be more difficult from next year and after
    teal6
    teal6
    Yeah there are just too many squads for top 4 to be easy but arsenal are quality enough to always be there. But once you are out it is tough to get back in, becomes a real battle for that last spot unfortunately :/
    HI we play for bw uu tour, guessing we'll have to play close to the deadline, I'm gmt-4 and good Monday evening if you wanna do it then
    teal6
    teal6
    Sounds great!
    teal6
    teal6
    hey man i can play later tonight around like 9PM EST?
    Oma
    Oma
    Alright that sounds good
    demanding an activity win

xd the 12th works really well for me actually if you can make that, if not we can shoot for the 14th. gmt -5, lemme know if monday evening works
    teal6
    teal6
    (and no worries, not sure what sport it is but if liverpool are playing theres no chance im playing mons at the same time haha)
    Sweep
    cool, i'll be on tomorrow and wednesday at smogtours at 9 PM, either day will work
    teal6
    teal6
    hey pal, i'm on smogtours when you are
    gone till Oct. 12! if you are my opp. in a GS open, i've already asked for an extension a few days ago, sorry for the inconvenience!
    when do u wanna play for nu open
    rdy whenever
    gmt -4
    -Tsunami-
    -Tsunami-
    uh sundays fine prob lol
    teal6
    teal6
    hey man, my lc game got rescheduled, so im available a little earlier, if you'd like to play let me know!
    teal6
    teal6
    im on smogtours/main under teal6 whenever you are good my friend
    n_n dubs seasonal r3
    Im gmt -4 and available as long as its after school, which is like 4-10 my time in the weekdays. Mwben are you open n_n
    teal6
    teal6
    Hey man, same timezone, I work till about 8-830 PM, wanna play tonight at like 9?
    eren
    K
    eren
    Oi, you on? Im on stours
    yo there replays of ur series?

also what is the lady in ur avi saying for the first part...i know the second part is right now , lol
    teal6
    teal6
    "the lady"???? thats the lovely emma stone my friend. she's saying "right here, right now" heh
    Bouff
    Bouff
    haha mb, i knew i recognized her from somewhere but i dont remember who she was D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…