nv
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you do know larvitar is better than tyrunt, RIGHT?
    nv
    nv
    Lmao Larvitar is love, Larvitar is life...but I always change so he will be back eventually :)
    I saw an Amaura plush at my local GameStop today when I was gonna get Super Mystery Dungeon. It was too cute to not buy so yeah. <3
    nv
    nv
    Oml I want a Tyrunt plush honestly. And Amaura is cute as hell, :D
    Empress
    Empress
    Confirming n_n
    I was just looking at the aerodactyl write up and noticed you have aerodactylite on the suicide lead set
    nv
    nv
    Yea I haven't really looked at it since I posted the WIP, but I am planning on starting on it tonight. Thanks for catching that though :)
    You keep getting snubbed, SO WEAK
    nv
    nv
    Wait what? I can't right now. Busy irl. Should be able to soon tho.
    rs
    rs
    SNUBBED
    nv
    nv
    I know what you are talking about and meh, let's just say that
    Irl is shit, but mons are all good. Glad to have my activity back up to "normal" standards though
    hi I'm from the same oras team tour team as you just a friendly reminder to complete your matchas thanks bud :]
    nv
    nv
    I am sorry, but to be honest I shouldn't have entered. I am in the midst of moving so I am having trouble getting on PS! At the times I need to. If I have anyone else left to challenge, just give them the win.
    Do remember to post in the Workshop if you get a banner for a thread through other means (referring to the UU Teambuilding Lab). Current one looks nice!
    nv
    nv
    I am so sorry. I didn't know I was supposed to let you guys know. I will make sure to keep you guys in the loop next time :)
    Bummer
    Bummer
    If a request is made, it'll remain in the OP until it is completed. If it's completed outside our knowing, we need to be informed. But it's alright, I was just making sure.
    nv
    nv
    That was my first time posting in the Workshop thread so I should've read the rules before I submitted I guess lol. But hey it all worked out, so let's just make this a learning lesson for me next time lol.
    That UU team looks awesome man :) I have no laptop rn but I'll get on and try it as soon as my new one arrives :D
    nv
    nv
    Thanks :) An amazing NU team is coming soon (November 19th to be exact)
    When fite for auth non auth tour? I'm free tonight at ~11 est, Friday after 3:30 est but not too late, Saturday after 7 est and idk future scheduke
    yo wanna join our team as the local NU superstar?
    Altina
    Altina
    Can I have your skype so I can add you to our group :]
    nv
    nv
    Erm I don't have one but for personal use. So sorry :/
    Altina
    Altina
    Feel free to contact any of us in the team for testing or anything.
    Btw HP Ghost sounds better overall for CM coba because the 1 stat point doesn't matter unless it is speed (which I don't think Ghost lowers?) because Ghost doesn't trigger random Justified boosts like Dark does (which matters more than 1 stat point lol)
    nv
    nv
    This is more about irl than anything DaSpoofy, but thanks :)
    DaSpoofy
    DaSpoofy
    I can still help! want bod? i can give you bod!
    nv
    nv
    Bod? Lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…