Oma
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• UU team trials? We're paired for BW UU. I'm EST and available during the day all weekend.
    Oma
    Oma
    I'm EST as well and I'm available to play tomorrow or sunday in the afternoon, maybe like 3:00 or something should work
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Sounds good, I should be around until about 5. If you don't see me in the PS UU room, hit me up here and I'll pop on.
    yo, we're playing for the Winter Doubles Seasonal. I am GMT -5 (EST). When is a good time for you?
    Oma
    Oma
    also gmt-5, good to go on the weekend cause im busy in the week. We should shoot for like saturday afternoon
    Heliosan
    Heliosan
    yeah I am down for that, this week is pretty awful not gonna lie.
    Oma
    Oma
    hey i didnt see you on today, if you wanna try for like 4:00 or so tomorrow afternoon we can do that
    Opps for Winter Dubs Seasonal, EST, when do you want to play?
    Oma
    Oma
    EST as well, Sunday afternoon should work
    Oma
    Oma
    ready when you are
    Anttya
    Anttya
    Just take the win, I'm not going to be too active. Sorry :\
    we fite for uu team tour I'm gmt-5 around during american evenings lmk when you can play
    MeowMiXXX
    MeowMiXXX
    I may or may not be around tomorrow evening, but if not then definitely during the day sunday
    MeowMiXXX
    MeowMiXXX
    hey man, I'm around this evening if you wanna play, catch me on showdown in uu room
    Oma
    Oma
    Yeah sorry i was busy last night and couldnt play ill be available tonight tho
    hey we have to play for LC minitour; I won't be able to play until the 2nd of December at the earliest. Name a time after that and I'll be sure to accommodate it :)
    Can you put in Tricking's 2nd check on Lillipup por favor?
    Oma
    Oma
    i put in the information he added i just need to write it up ill do that today
    Now that we follow each other we are officially friends! (inlove)

PS: you should thank me not to be posting here to ask about some ice beaming porygons shit
    Oma
    Oma
    (inlove)
    im actually so glad it wasnt another porygon meme ty
    wen fite lc minitour
    Oma
    Oma
    im busy tomorrow until 9:00 or so, if you can't play then we might need an extension
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    i can play tomorrow anytime after 9, or i can play now if you can
    Oma
    Oma
    yeah lets just play now, ill be on pandora
    I just wanted to say hi
    Cuz I heard you were
    Excellent at
    Beating porygons
    Everytime you use
    A
    Move that these letters spell vertically
    Oma
    Oma
    I appreciate the effort you
    Had to dedicate to use
    8 letter words that start with e
    Optimal players use ice beam to beat
    Porygon2
    1. Be Omastar42
    2. Be sucking in a battle
    3. Ice Beam a Porygon
    4. ???
    5. Profit!
    Oma
    Oma
    ?????????
    do u have Stockholm syndrome w/r/t ice beam porygons
    Shrug
    Shrug
    the constant spamming of the meme by generally bad user: coconut has made u consider porygons (ice beaming of) a central part of ur ~~smogon identity~~
    Oma
    Oma
    O in that sense kind of but that meme is spammed by like every user in lfc, coconuts not even the worst offender
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    but it IS a central part of his smogon identity
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…