Tom Bus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Very sad to see you go mate but I wish you all the best in the future. Was a pleasure being a fellow top shit :>

(Also, apologies for writing this so late. Have just been swamped with work and life in general).
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    All the best for you, too, mate. It was great getting to know you :]
    Nice to see you again, for however short a period it may be. Hope all's going well :)
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    Thanks :]. I'm not 'back'; just wanted to reply to everyone who took the time to say goodbye. Hope you're well, too
    Damn can't believe your leaving g. Thanks for always lending a hand, you really helped me out and I appreciate that! Best of luck IRL though, hope to catch you on onlne sometime.
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    Thanks, bro. You've improved so much :]. Happy to have helped
    gl with life bro, sucks to see you go but this game sucks anyway. return for ocn 2016 tho imo
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    Haha, thanks brother. I probably won't play any more competitive mons, but let me know when you're about to win OST and I'll come and barrack for you
    I wish you the best with your life, I loved your content, it was a crazy ride! Good bye :)
    The YT run made for a most pleasurable drive. Incredibly sad to see you go, best of luck with everything friend :]
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    Thanks for the always amusing comments :). Good luck with everything to you, too
    Just wanted to thank you for all your content you put up. It always made my day watching your vids! Hopefully the bus takes you far in life :]
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    You're welcome, friend. Thanks for watching :]
    Best of luck with life, and hop on ps again sometimes :]
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    Maybe I'll make an appearance on smogtours if you get drafted for SPL at midseason :]
    Friend :'[
    Good luck with everything, will miss you
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    I'll miss you, too, brother :[. Thanks for the support
    (...) tried to help people like me to get better at understanding the high level competitive scene. I wanted to try out so many teams from your recent lives and now they are all gone :(
    I think you ended it very fast and very drastically, but if you think this is what is better for you, i can only wish you all the best for your life and say THANK YOU!
    You will be missed!
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    Thanks a lot, David. I'm really happy that my videos helped and entertained you :]. Sorry I couldn't stick around for longer, but I'd been making videos for too long, haha. I really appreciate you taking the time to say all of that. Cheers, brother
    I made a smogon account just to comment in here saying i will miss very much your vids. Although i only recently found out your youtube channel thanks to m.mogwai, it quickly became one of my favourites in few weeks. I learned very much about more high level competitive pokemon from you and your edits and commentary were so much fun! It's very sad to see you go. You always responded to the comments and (...)
    NOOOOO

:(
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    :[ brother Anti. I'll float around on the forums a bit, so I'm still hele whenevel you want to chat. Bop
    Rip :( gl in life dude, you were one of the very few poketubers that I actually like to watch.
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    Thanks, bro. Hopefully you'll find some other people to watch :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…