Akaru Kokuyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for UU Open? I'm gmt-4, can't do tomorrow the 23rd but after that I should be pretty open, whenever you want to play. I'm AwesomeChrisBosh1 on PS so if you ever see me and want to battle hmu
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hi! I´m also usually online like, the whole day since I´m on holidays. Im with either DLT1 Lorda user or EG Krulcifer, on DOU Room c:
    when fight for dou ssnl? gmt -4 1pm - midnight are my usual times
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Oh ok, tomorrow then c:
    Checkmater
    Checkmater
    hey I hate to push this another day but I got up like really early today and I'm tired as fuck... can we.. do this tomorrow?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Yeah, dont worry xDD. I just realized you said 1pm - Midnight, I thought only midnight xD. Yeah I´m online like early-night or so, I will comment here
    play when for ru ssnl?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    I´m usually online like from 14:00 to 22:00 GMT -5. Except on weekends, where I´m online from 17:00 till midnight
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    You can find me on DOU Room with EG Krulcifer name, or in EG Room
    we're playing for dubs ssnl

all times in gmt-7, let me know 24 hours or more ahead of time and i should be able to make anything in the time frames listed work.
    Wednesday 5-9pm
    Thursday 5-9pm
    Saturday 10am-2pm
    Sunday 10am-2pm
    Braverius
    Braverius
    ah shoot sorry, a little late. Can you still play?
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Well I was like 20 minutes late replying (was on PS / Smogtours the entire time though) so I'll wait a little bit longer yet, but I'm not able to play tomorrow as I listed above. Will either of the weekend days work if you can't play tonight?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Oh i was on as well, thing is I was on my clan acc, which is EG Krulcifer x_x . Are you still here?
    LC TRI ATTACK LGI
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Ohh sorry, I went to get dinner at the time you sent me the message D:
    Berks
    Berks
    RIP anyways hmu with a time I'm MST and have school
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Well im usually available from 14:00 to 22:00 GMT -6, MST is -7 .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…