leng loi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bud when do you wanna crush me for uu thing. I'm GMT+2 and can play all week from my 7pm-10pm, except friday/saturday. I can play saturday/sunday morning/afternoon though. hmu if you have a time in mind.
    Hey. We're up for UU Majors. I'm GMT +2 and could play tomorrow (Friday) between 7:30 PM and 11:30 PM ish, but most of Saturday and Sunday work too. I'd rather play this weekend since next week is going to be packed with school stuff for me. What works for you?
    Hey, UU majors, I'm gmt-4 and can play tonight, wednesday, and the weekend. What works for you?
    edit: i just saw you posted times below, sorry
    How does this saturday sound?
    Hey were in the same pools for UU, I'm busy tonight but I'm free tomorrow for the most part. If not tomorrow no worries we'll figure something out! I'm GMT-5, just give me a shout whenever you can.
    KnightsofHallow
    KnightsofHallow
    Thanks man, see you Saturday :)
    KnightsofHallow
    KnightsofHallow
    Hey just wanted to let you know I'll be on PS in like 30mins, my username is the same as it is here. I'll be in the UU and tournament room. I'll see you soon!:)
    leng loi
    leng loi
    I'll be on in a bit. Laptop is dead
    UU pools? I'll be pretty active today and tomorrow if you wanna get it out of the way, dont even know if I need to Vm but I didn't feel like waiting on smogtours. -7 btw
    MZ
    MZ
    I'm around for the rest of the day so that's ideal, otherwise I can do p much all day sunday whenever works for you
    leng loi
    leng loi
    Sunday will have to be after 3 before 8 my time
    MZ
    MZ
    Can totally do what should be 4pm ur time and 1pm mine
    Alright we're paired for Auth v Nonauth and I'm GMT -6. You mind if we play today?
    leng loi
    leng loi
    I can't do today, how about tomorrow? I'm EST
    Merlouvynis
    Merlouvynis
    Sounds good, see you on smogtours
    leng loi
    leng loi
    I can be online between 4 and 5:45, and 8 and 10 my time.
    when can you play for adv uu remastered tour? i'm gmt -4 and available weekdays after 4 pm my time and all day weekends.
    leng loi
    leng loi
    I have pretty much the same schedule. I'll be in the UU room all week pretty much. I'll need a day or two to prepare though.
    Yo bad stabmons tour when free? GMT+1
    leng loi
    leng loi
    I'm gmt -4 but I have a weird schedule bc I get up at 4 am every morning so I have to go to bed very early every day. Can't do this weekend so we'll work something out
    Ts open I'm gmt -8, I can play tmrw before 3
    shartruce
    shartruce
    hi i'll be on anytime before 5pm PST tomorrow and thursday in the OU room
    leng loi
    leng loi
    5pm PST is 2 my time, I'll still be in class. I will be more free timewise this weekend though.
    shartruce
    shartruce
    ugh sorry for not replying back, i can play pretty much anytime tomorrow
    leng loi
    leng loi
    un [fix] able

u have been fixed, respond in 20 seconds and luckE star will bless you with super good luck

domt respond in 20 seconds and nothing will happen because ur a good user
    skies
    skies
    l
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…