Lego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry. I cross out my request (Terrakion) only now because I can't use a pc in these days.
    Lego
    Lego
    No worries
    Ne Lego could i ask you to clone a few shiny pokemon, including 2 events (im planing to distribute them as a local event) for me one of these days? would be really awesome
    Greetings Mr.Legofigure,

It's a bit over midnight now where I live and I was hence planning to head for bed soon.
    In case Gabe logs on while I'm asleep and gives you details concerning his 3K Giveaway, could please send me list/summary of what he has planned?
    I was going to participate as a cloner and distributor as well.
    I'm looking forward to working with you guys soon.

Best greetings.
    Lego
    Lego
    Sure thing! He hasn't told me anything yet, though.
    Hey! Appreciate the giveaway and all, but on my Palkia the one caught by you (Premier Ball) is there a reasin why its caught during 2013? Date says its met during 4/3/2013. Im worried about that, as people may think its a clear sign of a hacked if I decide to attend a live tournament.
    Lego
    Lego
    OK, I was doing some RNG abuse on my White cartridge (which involves changing the date of the system), and I forgot to change the date back to the ACTUAL date before I started SRing the Palkia on ORAS. The Palkia was caught on ORAS.
    Alpha_Arrowz
    Alpha_Arrowz
    Ohhh ok. I thought by BW you meant you were doing some weird black magic. Lol. Ok sorry bout that. Love the giveaway! Keep it up!
    Lego
    Lego
    Hahaha no worries, glad I cleared that up for you :)
    sorry for rejected your direct trade for the giveaway, currently SR-ing for nice pokemon :)
    Lego
    Lego
    No worries :) Sent it over the GTS
    Greetings Legofigure11,

Thanks for taking a look at my Wigglytuff, I already added you.
    My FC is in my signature but I'll just post it here again anyway:
    FC: 4184 - 4501 - 1378
    IGN Christophe

Best greetings.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sweet, as always thank you very much for your valuable time and contribution. I added you to my White List by the way.

Have a really nice day.

Best greetings.
    Lego
    Lego
    Thanks, you really didn't need to do that! Have an great day :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Welp y'know, the genuine expression of gratitude is something a lot of people unfortunately tend to forget these days since since they take everything for granted.

I always give credit where is due.
    Keep up the great work man!

Best greetings.
    Okay then, my fc is: 1461-6440-2392

thanks a lot :)
    Balrog~
    Balrog~
    Thanks ^^, lol that restaurant costs me a 10nth of my money xD
    Lego
    Lego
    It's expensive, but if you kill them all in the required amount of turns, then you'll actually get enough Balm Mushrooms at the end to be able to sell them for a profit.
    Balrog~
    Balrog~
    Yes I just noticed :3
    Hey listen!

I just wanted to express my genuine congratulations on your new badge really quick.
    You def. earned it, clap yourself rightfully on the shoulder and keep doing what you're doing.
    You're quite the inspiration for me, hopefully one day I can be of use to this community as well.
    Just felt like leaving you a couple of encouraging words.

Best greetings.
    Lego
    Lego
    Hahahaha, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad to know that my work here is not only appreciated, but aspired to!
    nice work, I'm sure the VGC crowd really appreciates what you've been doing. might have to steal you and tmon away to do a battle spot one sometime, lol.
    Lego
    Lego
    Thanks! The irony is that I kinda suck at VGC16, lol. But sure, a Battle Spot giveaway would be great!
    cant say
    cant say
    dw I do as well. you should come hang out in the battle spot room on PS sometime, tmon is usually there!
    Lego
    Lego
    I'll be sure to check it out :D
    hi, can you clone pokemon? see, i got shiny Yveltal and zygarde from Korea event and i want to clone it since i want to trade to the other traders. can you help me with that? since i couldn't find active cloner atm.
    sater10
    sater10
    thanks for your help anyway.
    Lego
    Lego
    I'm not sure, I thought the events had a fixed nickname... I might be wrong though, it's probably better to check with someone who knows for sure before you offer them around. And you're welcome :D
    sater10
    sater10
    sure. i'll got someone to check its legality first before going public.
    Thank you for your hard work in the giveaway section! You really are an outstanding help. I hope you enjoy the badge as thanks.
    Lego
    Lego
    Wow, I really wasn't expecting this!! Thank you soo much! I'm just glad that I can help contribute to this amazing community :D
    Have you ever noticed that 327% of your posts are in the giveaway section?
    Lego
    Lego
    I... Have now!
    Lego
    Lego
    Woah, I've made over 300 posts and I hadn't even realised XD
    Also, were you still after that Volcanion? I received one today from someone who I'm in a Pokemon-related facebook group with, so I'm not 100% sure on its legitimacy, but it seems to be legitimate (at least on the surface).
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    Nah, I found someone to help, it's cool.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…