nv
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you wanna for seeded tour? gmt-4 i prefer sometime after wednesday
    Parpar
    can move it to sunday? if not we can battle tonight. As of right now i cant do friday or saturday.
    nv
    nv
    Sunday at the same time is fine by me :)
    nv
    nv
    Turns out something came up irl so if you can take the win. Good luck in the rest of the tour :)
    i am so blessed that nv likes any post that I post in his thread :')
    nv
    nv
    n_n
    golden sun rocks imo
    nv
    nv
    It is such an amazing game series :P

Who's your favorite character? :o
    i like golden sun :)
    nv
    nv
    Yay! Another fan of my favorite childhood game series :)

Who's your favorite character?
    Raseri
    Raseri
    ivan :O
    nv
    nv
    :O

Ivan is a cool guy. I personally love Felix and Jenna. The fact that their story overarcs from GS to GS: TLA is just amazing :)

Some honorable mentions for me are Briggs from GS and his son Eoleo from GS/GS: DD, Piers from GS: TLA, and then ofc the villians which are the best (Saturos, Menardi, Alex, etc.)
    Chrono Trigger > Golden Sun
    nv
    nv
    Why must you kill the child within me?
    Felis
    Felis
    mfw lost opportunity to say "Triggered"
    tfw ur bday was a week after mine and idr if i wished you a happy bday ;; happy belated bday if i didnt lul n_v <3
    nv
    nv
    Thanks and happy belated bday to you as well n_n <3
    Heya, when are you getting on?
    nv
    nv
    I am on rn :o
    NotNova
    NotNova
    I'll get on in an hour in a half, been a bit busy so far. Hopefully you'll still be on :)
    nv
    nv
    I should still be here unless something comes up lol.
    shit fam my computer took a dive
    didn't realize my idea got approved and it's like holy shit man
    nv
    nv
    Lol good luck and I will be there to QC it when it's done. :)
    Nightingales
    Nightingales
    I'll get started on it later, i've got things to handle but it'll get up eventually
    mfw no one knows about the Golden Sun games :(
    Felis
    Felis
    My dear individual, I had realized you liked Golden Sun, but I for some reason did not know you felt this way about it. Guess what? I've been a fan for a very long time since the first one came out. So I know them very well.
    Felis
    Felis
    /me flutes play song "you're not alone"
    nv
    nv
    <3
    Top notch ava
    nv
    nv
    Lol sunfished is the best :)
    Martin
    Martin
    Ya

Rowlet is the best starter easily, and Cheren just looks so good with that colour scheme <3
    LITTEN IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE BETTER, do you not see its cutie?
    nv
    nv
    Quit posting these lies on my profile kthnx n_n
    Mq
    Mq
    litten is better?wtf
    My signature move can OHKO it all day long :^)
    Hey now, back again! We may just write another check. You haven't met all of our friends but this is now and that was then. Torn apart, put away, broken down, deactivate, that won't stop us anyway! You won't get out this time no way!
    nv
    nv
    No more doors and lots of room. And lots of us and one of you. Check those vents and check those lights. Better wind. that box or you'll be surprised. Here we are, we're back again! Then why does the check say 1987? What's the past of this shady company? Wear that mask to protect your life. Watch those cameras, for 6 hours at a time. Tell me why!

I have to admit, I Googled it :P
    Ransei
    Ransei
    nice, lol
    nv I started using your GT team and I'm met with a spontaneous inability to remember basic game mechanics. help?
    nv
    nv
    I am tired but basically you want to wear down the opponent for either Zygarde or Uxie to sweep. It depends on the other team. I may be totally missing the point, but like I said...I am tired af lol.
    Stocke
    basically what happened is that I used Earthquake on an Uxie forgetting that it was immune to Ground

oops
    nv
    nv
    Oh lmao ok seriously sleepy time now.
    hello fellow (BAN ME PLEASE) (BAN ME PLEASE) (BAN ME PLEASE) (BAN ME PLEASE) [beep] (BAN ME PLEASE)
    nv
    nv
    hello fellow (BAN ME PLEASE) (BAN ME PLEASE) (BAN ME PLEASE) (BAN ME PLEASE) [beep] (BAN ME PLEASE)
    Guess what's back?...Back again...Birb is back...tell a friend...
    nv
    nv
    Gtfo
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Allstar the Birben of proof lies upon you. You are the one who made a statement contrary to the natural order of things.
    Mq
    Mq
    litten is bad, cause i am supereffective over it, although i am weak to nv :~;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…