Teddeh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man, magicdolphin had to go as you assumed. inactive for over a week. new opponent is in the OP - you are playing fatty.
    i've just finished today's rush, I'm off from now to tuesday.

just take my skype to be sure this game will be played -> Admiral Maolyn, my avatar is a raspberry
    hey we're opps for pspl, i'm gmt -8, i can play on thursday, friday, and maybe sunday
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    play now #nojohns ?
    gmt +1, forreal tho i'd rather get this game done and out of the way, this time difference is gonna be a bitch
    yo lets bribe tone to match us up for next round of seasonal
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    why in the world would you want to voluntarily get knocked out next round in seasonal?
    Dundies
    hahaha
    they tried to play me with these whities bro the system stays tryna hold me down!
    Hey there. We're paired for UUPL this week. Unfortunately, I probably won't be free until later on in the week, probably Thursday and onwards. Let me know what days and times are good for you. Oh also I'm EST
    FLCL won first blood, megazard is salty, chinchou so far is undefeated. Amazing predicts
    MZ
    MZ
    Check discord unless intentionally avoiding
    Also at what point do we get to stop pretending I'm salty and it's not just people being anal retentive about the game lol
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    responded
    Dundies
    megazard stop being salty lol
    So we should probably schedule for seasonals, I don't really think there is much of a timezone problem (I'm +2) but I'm pretty busy daytime. I can play most evenings though, tell me what days you are able to make
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Ngl, i have little to no interest in playing this, but on the off chance you just want a couple of games ('m gonna get smashed regardless) then if our paths collide, then we fight, if not you can take the win :)
    hi, major league GSC and ORAS when? gmt +2
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Ciao bomber! lei italiano? perche io studio italiano e io preferisco parlare in italiano con te :D
    allora, vuoi giocare oggi? o venerdi o sabato? prima 23:00 :)
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    giochiamo adesso? sto per entrare su smogontours
    Hey, we're paired for POWC. I'm GMT+2, when do you want to play ?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    bonjour, gmt +1, i honestly don't know yet, whenever i get round to building i guess o.o preferably not friday or sunday due to work, any time in the evening during the week once i get round to building. do you have a preferred time?
    Z+V
    Would wednesday at 8 pm your time work ? I can easily play on thursday or saturday if you need more time to build tho o.o
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Yes wednesday works, i can fight now if you're ready, i've just built :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…