Ark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man we're paired for the dou seasonal. Im gmt-4 and would prefer to play on the weekends around evening-night time. If this doesn't work for you let me know and we'll work something out
    Ark
    Ark
    GMT+2. Choose any day and time that works, I'll make it work on my end. I also don't mind playing if you randomly find me at other times but I might be afk.
    obii
    obii
    hows around this time tomorrow?
    Ark
    Ark
    Works. I'll see you then!
    60 char limit smh.
    Ed
    Ed
    /me sighs. Check the CT.
    Ark
    Ark
    oh come on fuck those cranky custom titles and their character limit
    Ed
    Ed
    Yeah that's unfortunate. At least I was able to make adjustments :]
    When do you want to play for dou ssnls? I'm est -4 and I can play 8 -10 pm on weekdays.
    Ark
    Ark
    8-10 pm your time on weekdays? That's tough, I'm GMT+2 so that would be 2-4 am my time. When can you play on the weekend?
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    It turns out I'm available in like 20 minutes if that works. I can play after about 2 pm my time Sunday but I'm not sure about Saturday.
    Ark
    Ark
    Let's aim for Sunday then. 2 pm your time works.
    Hey man, we're matched up for DOU Fall Seasonal. I'm EDT and I'm free Tues, Wed, Fri after 7 and all day on the weekend. When are you up for playing?
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    oh sorry about that man. 7 tonight works for me though, I'll be in the doubles room on PS
    Ark
    Ark
    I meant tomorrow, not today. Gotta head to bed early today but I can make it work tomorrow. :p
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    oops my bad lol. Yeah that's fine. See you then.
    Hey we're playing for ubers open. Just a heads up, I'm on vacation for the entirety of the round and I don't really have any times that I can guarantee I'll be online so I'm gonna apologize in advance for probably being difficult to schedule with. I'm in US pacific time right now, which I believe is gmt-7.
    MajorBowman
    MajorBowman
    hey I waited a while for you but you didn't show and I needed to get to sleep. Is there another time you could play?
    Ark
    Ark
    Sorry, Doctor's appointment ran really long. I couldprobably play at another time, but since you said you'd be hard to schedule with and are pressed on time, and I'd rather you enjoy your vacation, take the win! Good luck in the rest of Slam! :)
    MajorBowman
    MajorBowman
    Thanks, really appreciate it. Good luck in your future tournaments!
    hi when would you like to play for doubles open, im gmt+1 and available whenever
    Ark
    Ark
    Hi p2! I feel like I see you online a lot so any time from Saturday on (sorry need prep time), I'll message you.

In case that faills, let's schedule for Tuesday evening sometime? I'm GMT+2 so name any time that works.
    p2
    ill be available to play until like 4pm my time on saturday, tuesday will work too if that doesn't work
    Ark
    Ark
    Something has come up. Take the win. Good luck in future rounds!
    hi when would you like to play for dpp nu? im gmt+1 and available whenever
    Ark
    Ark
    Some time wednesday afternoon / evening? GMT+2 and also available pretty much whenever.
    p2
    yeah tomorrow works, can't be definite what time i'll get home from college though, shouldn't be later than 7 my time
    [10:38] +Omfuga: wheres grilledclawitzer
    [10:38] +Omfuga: im honored he'd name his jynxes omfuga.
    Hey when play uupl? i'm gmt +2 i'm free Saturday/Sunday around 6-8 pm?
    Ark
    Ark
    Also GMT+2. Got a slight cold so I'd appreciate Sunday for the extra prep time. I'll find you in UU / Smogtours?
    davidTheMaster
    davidTheMaster
    I'd like play on smogtours because on the main server i'm lagging sometimes, see ya Sunday and get well soon :]
    BW NU dude. When play? I'm GMT +6
    Ark
    Ark
    In a few days would be optimal as I have yet to build. How does Thursday around 7-8 pm your time sound?
    feen
    feen
    A bit later; like 10 would be best
    Ark
    Ark
    That works. See you then! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…