Highways
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My man, your reqs screenshot does not show whose /rank that is. You need to include that! D:
    Highways
    Highways
    How I said, I'll edit my post because I did a quick print, I'm traveling right now :[
    Ark
    Ark
    Alright, just wanted to let you know! Have fun on your vacation! :D
    Highways
    Highways
    When would you like to play for UU Majors? I'm gmt-8. Best times for me would be the rest of today, any weekday after 8:30 pm or any weekday from 11am-1pm. I'm busy most saturdays and am only occupied sunday during smogtour. you can also occasionally find me idling in the nu room or on smogtours
    Highways
    Highways
    Heya, so, let's try to battle tomorrow 11 AM your GMT? I'm GMT -3 so it's good for me :)
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    sounds great
    lc tour, when can you play? i'm gmt +2 and i'd prefer to play in my evenings from 20:30 to something like 23 or a bit later if it works for you :)
    im on tours, lets play asap
    Peli
    Peli
    main tours what??
    Highways
    Highways
    Omg... I said 2 PM my time, and you join almost 4 PM... I can play only 7:45 my time, are you able to do this? I'm in french class
    Peli
    Peli
    i will be on smogon tournaments!
    Looks like we are paired for UU Gens. GMT-5 and I feel like we see each other enough that we should be ok, but we can schedule a day if you want.
    Hey. R2 of the BWUU tournament went up today. Just VMing in case you weren't tagged. Good luck!
    fyi I would leave mew > Slowking on that bw uu team, otherwise you just lose to sd heracross, Roserade, some rest mons like Suicune, and have a much harder time against opposing fat.
    Highways
    Highways
    Hey, thanka for this suhgewtion man. Ibjust catched this team in Old Gens hub, but I changed to Slowking because Mew is banned! Btw, thank you again!
    yo ill be a little bit late. we said 3:45 -4 itll prolly be closer to 4:10 if thats ok
    sorry for the mixup lol, I had taken your rmt thats in showcase and was going to use it if I went to g3 but that didn't happen :p
    hey man, we paired slam. Im gonna be a bit busy this next few days, so hopefully you can play 17/18/19th like 4-6pm gmt-6
    Highways
    Highways
    Yeah man, I can try it!
    Highways
    Highways
    Ok, I think that I'm able to play these days. I'll be online one of these days.
    You should run some damage calcs on the uu viability thread for Sneasel. I'm with you about ranking it, but I think calcs could get it some more attention and discussion.
    Hilomilo
    Hilomilo
    ^ I'm with this guy :3
    Highways
    Highways
    lol I'll not do this atm, but maybe I'll do this with another nomination, ty anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back