Smogon Forums

Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Yeah sorry I went out for dinner and stuff it's been a crazy week
nv
nv
I understand lol. I just want to get in as much time as possible since my schedule is spotty w/o a comp.
nv
nv
Sorry I am running a bit behind but hopefully we can get something started tonight. :)
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
SHIT I FORGOT
nv
nv
Lol

We can do it tmrw at the same time if you want.
nv
nv
Well sht came up on my end. Any way you can do something at the same time this weekend? We need to get started soon :x
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Yeah something will work out in free all Sunday to my knowledge
nv
nv
Cool. I will try and clear my schedule that day and maybe we can have a long session or something. :)
nv
nv
What times are good for tutoring this week? Or do you wanna aim for the weekend?
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Does Friday afternoon / night work

Also Thursday night works and I can also do Thursday until like 3

I'm also free most of the weekend
nv
nv
Ok we can aim for Thursday night and go from there (in case you forget again or something lol)
nv
nv
Ok so I got a bit busy yesterday and didn't have time to log on until late. That being said, I should be ok for Friday and this weekend so let's squeeze in as much time as possible (or try to anyways) lol. :)
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Can we do this weekend I have to work until 10 tonight and my moms in a shitty mood atm
nv
nv
Sure this weekend is fine by me :)

Hope everything is ok on your end :x
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Pretty much good does tomorrow evening / night work
nv
nv
Sorry for the late response but yea that sounds good n_n
nv
nv
Hey something came up irl but I should be on soon if you are still up for a session tonight :)
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
yeah im online
nv
nv
Ok cool. Should be on in the next 10-15 minutes.
nv
nv
Sorry about last night. Had some stuff to do and by the time I realized what time it was, I figured you were asleep or too tired to actually have a tutoring session. That being said, I should be free all week at the normal time (~7-8pm) so we can squeeze in a couple more sessions before the end of the round. :)