Eppie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also it did say I would give you 25 credits for it without rights, but Im willing to bump that up to 75 without rights considering how hard it is to RNG in FR/LG never mind how long it takes to get a half decent shiny spread
    Well, im uncomfortable about giving out infinite credits, but it said that if you gave me rights you would get unlimited(within reason) credits in my thread if you gave me rights.
    Also it did say I would give you 25 credits for it without rights, but Im willing to bumb that up to 75 without rights considering how hard it is to RNG in FR/LG never mind how long it takes to get a half decent shiny spread
    Ok cool. I have a day off work on Monday so that's fine. Ok I still have to nickname the URSARING to Ursaring.
    Hi Eppie. Can I get those 2 Chansey from you now? Also I can trade that Ursaring to you now if you can trade :)
    Ah I See... Alright well I'm hoping you can get a new one tomorrow then.. =)
    hey dude when would you like to trade? Also let me know if you want to spend some of the 3 credits (I think) while we trade.
    Oh great, thank you. =) I just saw that you were taking a break and weren't going to trade anymore and I was worried my work with your banners and all was in vain. =P
    YAY then lest hope when you are back you will have a Shiny Naive/Hasty Mewtwo up for grabs:P
    i hope you will be back for 5th gen. your thread was one of the best man
    Well, if you decide to trade your shiny Mewtwo, I'll spend them all on that. Just let me know what you decide.
    Np.

I had to run and plug my game into the wall just before I started the trade. The battery indicator turned red on me. 0.0
    Ok, so how about today, both the Boomtwo and Boomlax and the torterra, shiny jinx, shiny kyogre, and shiny victreebel (all UT)? That would make 8 credits used today.
    Aw, I was hoping to get a shiny mewtwo, but I understand if you don't want to trade it.

What I wanted was to leave some credits so I could get the shiny mewtwo, so I asked for the Snorlax and Mewtwo in my trade list to be cancelled for now. Let's keep them cancelled for the moment. If you decide you are going to trade the mewtwo, then maybe they will come in handy. If you decide not, then I'll use them on other stuff on your thread. How does that sound?
    Btw, was it a shiny MewTwo this time? Because I'd like to change my trade list if it is.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…