Smogon Forums

Kink
Kink
I planned this trip in June because I never thought I'd make it to finals.
Stallion
Stallion
Hahaha damn. Well what timezone will you be my Sunday lunch time, like around 12pm (GMT+10)?
Kink
Kink
I'm EDT so I think that's 14 hours ahead of me. That makes it 10pm for me on Saturdsay. Can you confirm that?
Stallion
Stallion
Yeah I just used an online converter and that would be 10pm your time. 11pm your time would be even safer for me (DJing saturday night, so having that extra hour to sleep in would be nice haha) but if that's too late for you then I 'll do the earlier timeslot
Kink
Kink
I'm almost inclined to ask for an extension.

How about Sunday 7pm my time? This would be Monday 9am for you.
Stallion
Stallion
I work full time so I'd honestly prefer to just risk having a lack of sleep and play at midday my time haha.
Stallion
Stallion
By full time I mean like 9-5:30 Monday-Friday
Kink
Kink
Okay, another alternative, 7pm Saturday for me aka 9am Sunday for you.
Stallion
Stallion
Earlier is worse than later haha. What about 11pm Sunday for me aka 9am Sunday for you?
Kink
Kink
Done.
Kink
Kink
Thank you for your flexibility.
Stallion
Stallion
No worries, look forward to playing you :)
Kink
Kink
Hype!!
Stallion
Stallion
I got booked for a DJ gig interstate, so I will have only just flown back into my home city a few hours before we play. Dat Pokemon dedication ;)
Kink
Kink
Dude I hear you. This road trip is not Pokemon friendly. I need to build teams on my phone..
Stallion
Stallion
I've been meaning to ask you, where abouts are you going on your road trip? Haha I have to play Hairy Toenail from a hotel room a few hours before my second gig of the weekend, Pokemon amirite?
Kink
Kink
I'm from Toronto, so an east-coast road trip was our only feasible (and affordable) option. We drove down to Providence RI, checked out a ton of breweries there, met some good people who showed us the town. Then we made our way to Cape Cod, stopping by a campsite on the way. The Cape was fantastic, stayed there a night. Then we drove down to Brockton just outside Boston for the night before heading to Boston. Boston was last night, wicked Italian restaurant called SVR (check it out if you go), then jazz bar and karaoke (n_n). Today we're probably hanging around here before heading up to Portsmith, then Portland (more breweries), before heading up to Quebec City and Montreal. Then back home. 2.5 weeks trip, we're not even halfway done yet :P when I planned it I had no plans to be a UU open finalist. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.