Bongi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wlt oras ou, im gmt-8 ill be in the LC room for most of Saturday, if you see me just chall :)
    Bongi
    Bongi
    Sounds good, I'm gmt-5
    So sorry man, I just got in I got caught up in a lot of work I didn't know about till day up, wanna play tomorrow?
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Yeah, that works. I can play anytime after noon my time today. Just get online at some point.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Bongi, you have to schedule with Finding true Love as soon as possible. Otherwise I'm forced to sub you.
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    kk so we'll try to schedule a third time. I'm available any time after noon today my time (gmt -6) and all day Monday. Name a time and we'll play.
    Yo, we're paired for SuMo LC tour. I'm gmt -6 and would prefer to play either sometime today or in the afternoon my time on a weekday.
    Bongi
    Bongi
    Yessir, sounds good man.
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    I'm online, where are you?
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Alright, I've waited around for 2 hours and you never got online.

We have 3 more days to get this done so lets try to reschedule. I can play in the afternoon my time on Saturday or Sunday and any time on Monday. When can you play?
    hey paired for the gauntlet tour, I'm gmt+1 available pretty much all days(except fridays) from 4pm. when do you wanna play?
    Bongi
    Bongi
    Hey, how does tomorrow 6pm my time sound?
    Lange
    Lange
    what's your time oo
    Matched up for Monotype Seasonals. Im GMT-4, when do you want to play?
    Bongi
    Bongi
    Friday is pretty busy, Sunday night after work sound good? 11pm est
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Yea that should be fine.
    hey man were matched up in the ru ssns and need to do our battle before 6/10. I'm GMT+2 and can play tomorrow from 15:00 till 17:00 and wednesday all day till 17:00 (all my time)
    let me know if you can work something out or if I need to ask an extension
    TheWall
    TheWall
    I prefer tomorrow
    TheWall
    TheWall
    hey man i can play from now on till 17:00, you can find me in the ru roomunder the alt "The Welsh Wall"
    TheWall
    TheWall
    changed to my The Dutch wall alt, same room.
    if you wont come on in the coming few hours I "might" be able to come on after 22:00 for 2 hours max...
    When do you want to play for the NUL?
    Bongi
    Bongi
    I'm free Tuesday est if that's good
    quziel
    quziel
    Sorry, but that NUL round ended, I can still play for fun if you want though
    Bongi
    Bongi
    Sure aha, sorry man been busy with work plus class.
    right so for RU seasonal (I'm PST). I can play tomorrow after 5pm ish. Sunday I'm pretty flexible. Monday after 5pm ish. Wednesday after 6:00pm ish. (I'm not sure when the deadline is
    OMG I never contacted I'm so sorry :( But I'm gmt -4 and free the rest of today and after 5 pm thursday/friday and very flexible on weekends
    e: for dubs ssnl lol
    emma
    emma
    deadline is tomorrow - wanna play at 8 pm est? idk what time you're available since you never game a timezone ;-;
    emma
    emma
    want to have an extension, I can play my nights every extension day
    emma
    emma
    ? friend? i can play any extension day my nights but if you dont come on im calling activity rofl
    Hey, when do you want to play for world's longest ou DPP? I'm gmt-4
    Bongi
    Bongi
    I'm fly 5 is tomorrow good?
    Ursarox
    I'm not sure what fly 5 means, but today I can play at 6pm or later and tomorrow I can play 4pm or later. lmk the specific time you are available
    hey we have to play for the uu swiss tour let me know when we can battle im est :]
    GW
    GW
    when do u want to battle
    Bongi
    Bongi
    Tomorrow please
    GW
    GW
    ok cool ive been busy recently b/c a lot of hw and stuff ill be available tomorrow afternoon my time tho
    I'm your opponent for the DOU Fall Seasonal R1; I'm available all today and Tuesday to Friday from 6 to 10 pm (timezone est-4; ie it's 2:36 pm for me right now). I can play Saturday, but it'd be late.
    Alright I'm your opponent for RU Seasonals, I'm EST and will be on most afternoons.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…