Pohjis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ho when wlt? i'm gmt+1
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I can play now if you can. I am on smogtours. Otherwise I am suggesting tomorrow 8pm your time.
    yo, paired for BW WLT, i'm GMT+1 and free almost all the time, when do you wanna play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    How does tomorrow 7pm your time sound?
    Luckstard.
    Luckstard.
    fine
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I am ahead of time but you can catch me on smogtours whenever you are ready.
    Hey my man. We're paired for Winter SSNLS. When would you like to battle? I'm free from 18:00CST-01:00CST due to my work schedule. LMK when you'll be available and we can figure something out ^_^
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I will suggest a time later today.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    How does 6pm your time sound on Friday? That is 2am my time on Saturday since the time difference is eight hours.
    GRAND EMPRESS
    GRAND EMPRESS
    That should work for me. I'll see you then ^_^
    Hi, we are paired for World's Longest OU Tournament (BW). I'm GMT+1 and I could play from next Tuesday, 9.00 pm - 10 pm my time. Let me know
    spl winner right here
    Magermilchpuur
    Magermilchpuur
    ok, found my pw for PS. So much has changed, new pw, new email, took me like 30 mins to log into smogon and ps lmao. Need to update everything.

Enough about me, how has life been treating you?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    busy with school etc. but finally a nice winter break :)

i better see you on our favourite simulator as soon as possible!
    Magermilchpuur
    Magermilchpuur
    maybe :D
    Hey we're playing for forum tour. I'll be here until the 22nd (GMT +10), after which I won't be around for about 1-2 weeks. I'll be on PS room as usual, just find me whenever.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I am busy today and the next two days so I will catch you either on the 21st but most likely on the 22nd.
    shrang
    shrang
    Ok
    Yo, we need to play for wlt oras. When can you play? I'm gmt+1.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    How does tomorrow on Wednesday 8pm your time sound?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Sounds good!
    lmao sorry bro. We're WLT again. I'm gmt-6 Sm OU this time
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Same as beloe. I will try to catch you whenever I see you.
    Wlt gmt -5 when
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I see you often on smogtours so it shouldn't hard to get this done. I will on smogtours today around 4-7pm your time so hit me up between that time gap.
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    k thanks fam
    can you play today I got a busy week and dont wanna have to schedule anything if i dont have to. I won't be able to play next weekend or friday or thursday.
    mags
    mags
    "like the previous 5 days, i wont be able to play today" yea maybe if ur gameplan wasn't to john we would've gotten it done the 10000 times I asked you during those 5 days. U are on and able to play for other tournaments but not this?? I hope ur pet runs away from u and u never see it again.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i honetly dont know if you are memeing or not.
    mags
    mags
    Look I got a busy week with hockey starting. Normally I would be able to play during the week and weekends but during hockey season I can only play during the weekend. UNFORT this is the first week sooo we have a huge tournament that takes up both days (saturday/sunday). Ive told u idk if illl be able to find time to come on monday-friday and tbh i dont understand why u cant just play me today or why didnt u play me the previos 100000 times i asked you
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    later today or this weekend. i see you quite often on smogtours so i will catch you from there.
    we play for wlt, GMT +6
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yes we play gsc again how wonderful!! you can suggest a time to play, i am going naite naite now. i can try to catch you tomorrow (or today for us :])
    feen
    feen
    ok nights my time!
    Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena
    Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena
    Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena
    Heeeeey Macarena
    hi, third time wlt adv, I'm gmt +1
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    is it possible to play two hours earlier? i know i missed scheduled time but i can't play at the same time on thursday.
    Reken
    Reken
    Don't worry man, two hours earlier should work; however I think I will be a bit in late. Does it still work for you?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    sure, i will be waiting for you. and this time i will be awake!
    We meet again, this time in DPP OU. I should be online for quite a bit of time this evening. My availability is the same as usual. Let me know what works for you. :)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I will be on smogtours from 7pm GMT+1 so hit me up there when you want to play! :)
    wlt bw gmt-4 free my nights and weekends
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    The difference is seven hours so weekend(s) it has to be. Can you play tomorrow on Saturday at 6pm your time (1am Sunday my time?)?
    emma
    emma
    yh sounds good. i have some games around that time but ill fight ya first because timezones
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…