Flora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol, for some reason, my eggs in HG are NOT hatching anymore, so apparently I cannot breed any more shiny Adamant flawless breeds in it (poor shiny Adamant Magby with Belly Drum is stuck). I need to start working in my SS now, so that will have the remainder of the breeds.
    I don't know about PMing everyone or bumping my thread; I don't want to do any of it so I hope anyone who cares sees this in my profile.

I got a defective flash cart, so yeah, more delay for my HG/SS stuff, sorry about that. I need to order a replacement for it... don't know how long it's going to take, but I'll estimate a week (lol, going to be my last week of break already >.<).

In the meantime, while I wait even more, I will slowly pop out more HG shiny flawless Adamant (lol) breeds. It really sucks not using an English Ditto in my HG though... that would have been awesome of my Cyclo... =(
    Hi Aroma, I was just curious when you'd have some of your HGSS stuff available for trade. You actually have one of the things I'm really looking for now (your Bold Dive Ball Kyogre) and I was wondering if you were anticipating getting your storage thing soon or if I should look around for another one. I don't really need it fast, but if you felt that you wouldn't be able to trade for another couple of weeks, I might need to find someone else for that one (though you have a lot of my other wants that aren't quite as pressing, so I could wait for those. =D). Thanks!
    hey can you please clone for fridanny so he can give me a free copy of miltonics snorlax
    We sure do!
    Just wanted to point it out cause your trade thread is always so perfect and tidy: )
    Hey: ) I noticed this from your Grimer's description:

This gooey blob of goo could be a monster to face. With massive Special tankiness, "except" this thing to survive special attacks and Curse on your enemy's face.

You meant "expect" right? : )
    No idea you tell me I know NOTHING of the Uber Metagame but I can see Lucario with Sword Dance raping aftre kyogre, Groundon and Choice Scarf Palkia/Diagla and finally Darkai
    Haha, well most of it is just to make moving things around easier :P I also wanted extra space so I don't have to keep asking when I do need it. Anyway, how's the pokemon format? >.< Too lengthy?
    Hey Serra :) I updated my thread a little and I'd like you to take a look at it and let me know how it looks so far.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…