watashi
    sunday evening is fine
    Rakan
    Rakan
    if ur on now i can play
    watashi
    watashi
    im on smogtours
    Hi we’re opps for back to the future tour. I’m GMT, should be on after 7pm today or during the day for the rest of the week. Any of this work for you?
    Slide
    Slide
    I'm online as SlideNU in the NU room mate, I'll come back and check this post every so often for the next few hours if you wanna let me know when you're on
    watashi
    watashi
    im on
    Slide
    Slide
    just popped up
    Hi, NU League, I'm atm GMT+2 so playing at 3AM doesn't really work (if you are wondering why I'm saying this at my 4AM, I just got back from my work). I should be able to play around my 7PM-10PM either Saturday or Sunday or Monday.
    When do you wanna play for finals? GMT+3 here. I wanna get this done as early as possible. Your sunday morning (my night) or 24 hrs after that works. Lemme know when u can play?!
    Hey, you haven't replied to my VM yet and we only have today left. I can play at around 9pm gmt-0 but we'll probably need an extension if you can't play then.
    watashi
    watashi
    can u play now?im on stours
    I've replaced hyw for Exhibition, I am GMT+0, I work mon-friday so i can't realistically play till 6:30pm onward my time on weekdays, I am free weekends however.
    watashi
    watashi
    i can play on saturday
    Cynara
    Okay, judging by previous posts, do you wanna aim for Afternoon US time on saturday?
    watashi
    watashi
    sure
    Hey, were against each other in PU ssnl R4. When can you play, I can do evenings of the next few days and I'm gmt-0.
    we're matched in Uber seasonal r4. Had better arrange a time as soon as possible. I'm in gmt +1. Give me your available time.
    watashi
    watashi
    i might be able to play at like 11 or noon my time on tuesday
    ahhh
    It's fine for me. So let's meet on Tuesday 11 am in your time?
    ahhh
    I'm on pokemon showdown with id chinaahhh.
    Hey, paired for PU seasonals. GMT -5, free all week, when play?
    watashi
    watashi
    im on stours if u wanna play now
    Jahkem
    Jahkem
    Hey, just saw this now. We can play today or tomorrow if you like. I'll keep checking here consistently today for your response.
    hey, when do u wanna play for exhibiton? gmt+0, can play in the day time any day this week apart from wednesday but i'll only be available Thursday and Sunday nights
    Hey what time can you play PU Winter Seasonal? Timezone is GMT +0
    Hey! We gotta exhib. Does sat 3pm work for u?
    hyw
    Im free most of sat afternoon is some time else better for u
    hyw
    Hey man sry smthg came up and i cant make 3 altho i can do 5 and onwards today and im free all of sun too, wud 5 today work for u?
    watashi
    watashi
    5 today is fine
    nu league. I'm est and work 3-11 (so would prefer playing before 2) mon-sat. pretty sure I'm busy most of sunday but early afternoon should work there too. would you be down with friday or sat?
    Hello FLCL, I am your opponent for the first round of "You got no pex" tour I am free next Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 12:40pm to 2:00pm gmt-5 i would like to schedule a time to play our game.
    watashi
    watashi
    im on stours if u wanna play now
    Dragonking320
    Dragonking320
    i would prefer to play on a different day. Today is not the best day for me to play for the tourney.
    watashi
    watashi
    ok but the deadline is next friday and im not free then
    Hey, were paired for RU winter seasonal, when do you want to play, I’m pretty much free all weekend, and from 6:30 pm to 12:00 pm on weekdays (-6 GMT)
    watashi
    watashi
    lets play tonight at 11 ur time
    Slick Willy
    Slick Willy
    I’m on rn as SlickWillyReturns feel free to challenge anytime
  • Loading…
  • Loading…