Eternal Spirit
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo man, when do you wanna play for ROAPL?
    xray
    xray
    Sunday is rough too, id prefer playing during the week. Could you play in a few hours or so?
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    .... No i cant, im free only between 8-10PM GMT -3 during weekdays and I suppose its too late for you. If you think its fine we can make it this time anyway.
    xray
    xray
    Ye thats too late, idk saturday and sunday noon my time might work ig
    UUPL Wk1. Im EST, I can play Wednesday or Sunday after 4pm my time and Thursday or Saturday before 4pm my time. Lemme know what works for you.
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    Im fine doing it weds 9PM GMT -3
    YABO
    YABO
    great, see you then
    YABO
    YABO
    on stours now
    hi when do u want to play for ru cup? im gmt +2, free today for the rest of the day, tomorrow after 4 pm (but before 6:30) and on friday after 7 pm
    Lets play Friday for LC Swiss, gmt+1, I can do 4:30pm onwards my time, if not lmk when you're free
    Alore
    Alore
    will be able to do 4:30pm (my time) or later on weekdays or any time on Saturday, Sunday is a no-go.
    Yo, when wanna play for sm cup? Im gmt +1 and im free all weekend
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    Lets play now yn oo
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    w/e im fine doing it tomorrow before/after stour then, just hit me at stours
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    I have to see if im available later today because i planned to go out. Im free now for the new hour
    hello there, gmt+1, when can you fight for rupl? preferably weekend works for me
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    Anytime on sunday before 11PM GMT -3 works for me
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    that works for me bud, i'll see you sunday evening
    yo dude, we gotta play for bw cup but I can only do tomorrow and sunday night / monday night L, not gonna be home for the entirety of the week so if u cant do any of those days we can ask for an extension, sorry for the awful availability this week
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    Im fine doing it today between 9-11PM GMT -3 or sunday before 11PM
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Aight cool
    Hey we play for oras ru when can u play im gmt-5
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    Its not even 9PM here yet ._.

But im fine doing it now, i'll be on main/stours
    Ara
    Ara
    i put in gmt-3 and it said it was 11, i can do same today
    Ara
    Ara
    hey sorry i was afk im back i missed u by 5 mins any chance u can hop on again
    hi we are paired for lc swiss, i am gmt-4 and i can't play this weekend or next. when are you free?
    Ey we have to play for the BW RU tour, when you are free to play? im gmt +1 and i pref to play with weekend. (srry my englsh is awfull)
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    Sunday is fine, does 7PM GMT -3 work for you?
    Sas0
    Sas0
    Mmmm could be.. im gmt +1.sunday at 8 my time could be better for me
    Im ur opp for OURPL and GMT +1, I can play on weekdays from 7PM - 1AM and on weekends from 4PM - at least 3AM, do any of these timeranges work for you? I dont want to play until thursday tho.
    when do you wanna play for ru ssnl? i'd like to play friday or over the weekend, gmt+1 available most of the time so tell me what suits you.
    yo bro spl w5, im EST and am busy on Saturday and Sunday so would really prefer of we could play before it. I am ready whenever
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    im fine doing it later today/tuesday, im gonna see how things go today then i hit you up
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…