Paycard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man! OLT, when would you like to battle? I'm GMT+2
    Paycard
    Paycard
    What’s up! Honestly Saturday is probably the best bet due to a hurricane. I’m GMT -4 so maybe around 7 pm your time?
    Malekith
    Malekith
    I can't do that time, was waiting to confirm. What about Sunday your 6pm?
    Paycard
    Paycard
    I can do that
    olt, gmt-5 prefer to play later on in the week, around friday-saturday
    Paycard
    Paycard
    Alright, I can do around 6pm Friday your time then
    Tace
    Tace
    Sounds good I’ll mention if I can’t
    hey we're paired for snake phase 1, i'm gmt -4 and best days to play are monday/wednesday/friday of next week. let me know
    Paycard
    Paycard
    Ok cool, same timezone. Tbh Friday works best and maybe around 5pm
    Lavos
    Nice. Friday the 31st, 5pm eastern. See you then
    hey when do you want to play for ompl? I'm PST and should be relatively free on pretty much any day except Tuesday.
    Paycard
    Paycard
    We can play Thursday 11pm est tbh if that works
    PurpleGatorade
    PurpleGatorade
    that should work for now, i'll lyk if anything comes up
    PurpleGatorade
    PurpleGatorade
    also can we mutually agree to not bring aids? (viv, smashpass etc) just really don't want that kind of series
    when u wanna play for ompl? im pst
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    OK I know that it was a little unfair to you and that bc we didnt really have good communication this was an issue, but im willing to accomodate your schedule since I am the one who will have more free time. just let me know when u are available, or if u aren't available we can request a double sub
    Paycard
    Paycard
    It’s fine. I’ll be back from work at 11pm est today so if you’re flexible, I’d like to battle at that time please
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    sure that would be fine
    Ag ssnls you free anytime after 11:30 pm gmt + 1 except Saturday maybe ?
    Paycard
    Paycard
    I can play Wednesday if that works (your time)
    ag ssnl when can you play?
    gmt +5:30 , arushiii on ps!
    Paycard
    Paycard
    I'm fairly free on wednesday and on thursday I can play after 5pm EST. Friday is a no go
    Lana
    Lana
    lets try weekends then bcz i cant 5pm is like 2am for me and i have to get ready for classes around 6am so i need to sleep
    im free 8am to 7pm saturday sunday (gmt +5:30)
    Gmt +1, can you do Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon my time?
    Paycard
    Paycard
    I can do monday but saturday and sunday are a no go. That's why I was trying to battle earlier
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Let's do Monday then, should be fine for me
    so when do u wanna ssnl, -5 and idrc
    MZ
    MZ
    i would prefer sunday if that works for you, but can make thursday work if it doesnt
    Paycard
    Paycard
    Yea Sunday can work since I’ll be home that day
    MZ
    MZ
    what time are you around? i dont have anything else that day
    Hi, ag ssnl. I am in vacations until sunday night, gmt+3. I can try and play maybe on sunday after 9pm, otherwise monday and tuesday night also work! Let me know :)
    Hoopas Dad
    Hoopas Dad
    Thing is sunday i am travelling from thailand to greece which is 12 hours flight and i am not sure if i will be that good haha but i will let you know
    Paycard
    Paycard
    any updates on the possible game for today?
    Hoopas Dad
    Hoopas Dad
    Well i could play but it was 3am when you posted. I am free all day today, what gmt are you?
    yo dawg idt uk me but I used to think u were a punk since we've played on uu ladder before but I just read the dragon master lance post and I have a ton of respect for you man. I remember lance from like 2012 back on PO, big ups to you for finally sending him over the edge. If you ever want to build/play for uu hmu
    when u tryna fight for OURPL, im central time (i think its -5 now?) and can play pretty easily evenings or nights
    Paycard
    Paycard
    I'm in NY right now but I'd preferably play on Thursday at like 4pm EST
    miltankmilk
    thats fine for me, cya then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…