Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! I had a Honedge egg with that had the same value as your trainer value of 3981. Could you hatch it for me? My 3DS FC is 1676 5092 8757 and IGN is Dee. If you could contact me as soon as possible that would be great! I could also get you a great IV pokemon as compensation. Thanks again!
    Hello. I am interested in the breeding project but was wondering if all your Pokemon for trade cost 1 credit each.
    Ender198
    Everything but the shinies are 1 credit each. However I won't breed 12% females for that.
    Hey dude i'm the guy who gave you the abra and swift swim poliwhirl? You said i could have one and best way of contacting you through here. Its up to you but just thought i'd say :) If you see me on showdown give me a shout or tell me yours :)
    can you breed a shiny 5iv bold eevee for me? i'm using it for sylveon .

i can offer you a male and female bold 5iv own tempo espurr or i can help breeding your flabebe(just give me the right balls :) )
    levialvi
    nice :) i hope to get that. so what do you want? the parent espurr or the flabebe?
    levialvi
    is this trade still on or what. please reply :)
    Ender198
    I'm sorry man, it was not my understanding thatw e had decided to trade. I just said I will try to get to it. I havent so far, but I probably will by this weekend because I also want a shiny Eevee so I will breed one soon. If you want to solidify a trade though I will go 3:1 for the Eevee.
    Hey buddy, I'm done with the Gligar and have a perfect Male to give as well. I'm Leblanc'd on Pokemon Trade on PS, if you can message me there.
    hey bro will you please add my FC and give me yours to add, 2337-4159-9569
    I'm trying to build up my friend Safari and could use all the help i can get, Once I have a large repertoire of Perfect IV poks I will start doing give away's especially to my first FC friends who helped made it possible.
    Ender198
    Sure thing man, mine is 2809-8737-3179.
    Darkhound
    Darkhound
    hey i added you my man, did u add me?
    Ender198
    yes sir
    hey was just wondering if theres a certain time i should be on to catch you to trade ?
    can i please have the EVt version? I have to clone the Ludicolo first. i will send you pm when its ready
    Is it absolutely alright with you if we share our pokemon? Meaning I can redis your poke and you can redis mine?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…