Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, go ahead, I dont mind. And my name on Youtube is KonaruVocal. You should just beable to search up Ice Master and I should come up
    Awesome man. Again, very nice channel. And about your leads question... Entry hazards go a LONG way on my offensive minded team. So that's why I go for rocks AND spikes with my lead. The only issue with Skarm is I have to get out on a taunter obviously.
    Just checked out your channel. Very nice. And while I'm at it, I'll answer your question. I don't think anyone is really on the Uber bubble with the metagame till it gets to Gen 5. CB Scizor has it's counters just like anything else. Jirachi is a bitch with the flinch factor and walling capabilities. But his offense is nothing to call Uber though.
    Awesome, I'll check it out. And yeah, that probably would've given you a legit shot at a different outcome. I figured you were just using Jolteon as fodder so you could switch your Luc attack. Cuz Jolteon switching into anything is dead. lol
    great game, man your gallade is so hacked it was faster than my shaymin but whatevers it probably would have been the same result
    btw, just out of curiosity, what atk did you command machamp to use. idk if you remember but i took a long time to make the first decision. i predicted Dpunch, but i didnt have the guts to u-turn to my gengar.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…