Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Only one banner?!?!? Sure. I can have it done tonight. Uhm, I wouldn't be making the forest tho... I'd have to find one. Unless you'd prefer like a fun digitalized background like a vortex of swirly colors or something else that's fun that I can make up.
    Oh, yes. Just tell me what kind of text you want and what you want on it (like pokes or whatever) and I make them all for you!! I'll send them to you for approval, first, in case you don't like whatever I'm doing so far. Uhm... if you like a certain style in the ones I've done before, you can tell me to do something like that and I will =)
    Hola. Apparently we're supposed to contact each other =) Uhm... you can check out my smogon album with a bunch of other banners I've made before and tell me if you're interested. I'm nice and easy to work with.
    Yes, she just contacted me. She should let you know. Or you can message her yourself. She just posted a VM.
    Hey, if you're available, could you give me that Squirtle from the giveaway? My FC is in my sig and thanks!
    You get it from PC? If so no doubt in my mind its hacked...
    For a Flawless Shiny Method-J Pokemon you need to have a ID/SID combo for a Flawless Modest Spread :/ So it probably is but might as well check :/ Because it isnt an Illegal IV Combination....
    oooops accidently pressed post XP
    Meant to say Nature/IV's/Where it came from?
    Hey did you get an infraction for that post at PC? XP
    And of course nothing was done the whole suggestion thread was delted, why'd they even bother making it if nothing in the end was going to be done? XD
    I sure there's articles written on it somewhere. And the process is a lot simpler then it seems so don't be intimidated by it. If you ever want to learn let me know ^^
    wanna do are trade now they still need to be cloned i want the absol and marril/azurill
    It's kind of the same thing. You just have to hit your delay and see how fast you can collect the egg. Once you determine the frame you can consistently land on it's pretty easy from there. Oh yeah, make sure you always have your journal up cuz the instant you exit the frames start counting. Then you use coin flip to see if you've hit the seed; if you did, hatch the egg and see which frame you hit. I always pick a low frame so I don't have to worry about journal flips. My frame is usually 3-4. If you want to learn how, I can explain in more detail :) It's a lot faster than reseting for ivs
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…