zachmac
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man! if you have some of the pokes....not all, you could give em to me so i can begin destrubuting:)
    really? is acting up again:/? one question is the beldum in your thread tradable?
    Hi man, fo the giveaway i'll be back home at 2.00 am! (GMT+1, 3hours by now) so PM me! see you soon!:P
    There was some white text at the end. Was it that? I only found it because I quoted to get the exact same descriptions as him.

Is your sister's birthday tomorrow?
    oh ok. well if you need me let me know. is it alright if i re post on your giveaway to try and win if i'm not needed?
    Well, neither do I. But if you could get someone to clone, I have a shiny Kyogre named GreySong and a shiny Latias named FriDanny that your sister could get. Both are Timid, have flawless IVs and are EV trained. I am willing to give you these for free. The catch is, though, that the person I got the from specifically asked that they must not get new nicknames.
    hey do u need me to help distribute for your giveaway? i was the second person to ask to distribute but u didn't add me xD if you don't need me thats fine just wanted to help out =P
    Would you like me to distribute for you're giveaway? I wasn't sure what you meant in you're post because you said it would be nice if I distributed but you didn't list me as a distributor.
    | Plusles Igglybuff |
    NN:none but I can give it one*

Impish*
    Female
    Cute charm
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    ------------------------------------------------
    Untouched (Lv 1) Sing charm
    ------------------------------------------------
    Redis Status: Semi redi
    Description: A bp for zachmac.

Does it need evolving
    Hey about the Walrein.... My ds is having Internet difficulties and i cant get it to work. You can just give the beldum away. P.S. sorry for the late reply.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…