Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey!
    So I can assume were ok now? At the very least neutral.
    Also what happened in the past is the past im hopeing we can start fresh!
    Im ready to let you join Team Harmony but you have to understand everyone has there own opnion and you need to respect just like they need to respect yours!
    Also it would mean alot to the other groups to break your ties with Team Keyblade there causing alot of proublems and being just plain mean and stupid.
    Well...what do you say?
    Hello Team Magma Boss Maxie,
    Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cadence. I have spent all my lonesome life being picked on Rocket Grunts and I wish to become a strong member of your teams. My strong resentment against the Rockets should propel me to become a wrench in their "rocket". Please consider my strong personality, motivations, and battling ability when thinking of me. Thank you very much for reading this, and I am hopeful you will consider me for your teams.

Have a good evening,
    CaDeNCe
    im part of team death star want to make an alliance were very exlusive
    well man imgoing to make agroup calledteam keybladeand i was hoping if i could join the allience that u have with cade and pokeleagechamp
    Srry man but I don't really hate TRC and TP... I'm neutral, I help the people who wants help. I do want to help against TRC and TP, and I will, but do not take sides. Not yet.
    Well, echo. Being lead by a happy hippie whose name is just a letter isn't really less dumb...
    SO you bust in on TP and talk trash in my group!!!!......HAHAHAHA OK
    You could never take us down! We out number you BY SO MUCH plus any idiot who wants to dry up the oceans for a pokemon is DUMB!!! I hope you dont get heatstroke and die!!!
    Thank you for your support for Team Plasma! We appreciate the fact that you once joined us. I didn't know Team Magma was supporting us. Thanks bro!
    Stop posting shit in TP! Nobody is taking anyone down...it's a fucking social group...GROW UP! Furthermore, Team Plasma IS TRC...You are going to need more than your measly 11 members to do anything to us! IF you managed to get all of the groups together who hate us we would STILL have more members than you!!!

Stop being pathetic!

Oh...and in your own words..."LOL!"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…