The Shadow Knight

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, nevermind, I just need a jolly/adamant synchronizer and a false swiper... I think I'll be able to catch a shiny legendary with 31/31/31/8/30/31
    I used time finder --> Capture --> Method 5 and enter MAC adress for the DS. Then I captured the legendary I wanted to catch and checked its IV's. Entered the IV's in the column and searched for a seed. Right click on it and select "Generate more times...". Sometimes I can't seem to find a seed thought and I don't know why :/

My delays are usually around 860 - 930. When I started they were usually around 910-920 but now I only seam to get delays around 860-880 O.o :/ This is when mashing the A as fast as possible as I'm noob and don't use those programs that helps you hit certain delays xD
    Your roamer's IVs are frames 2,3,4,7,6,5 in that order HP, Atk, SAtk, SAtk, SDef, Spd. They are generated the moment you walk out of the door, after being autostorylinesuckedin when you get close to the old ladie's door. if I was you, I'd verify that yourself, by 1) Saving OUTSIDE the old lady's door, 2) hitting any seed, and finding the MTIVRNG, 3) generating, 4) capturing, 5) finding what frames it got. There's a small chance that in the 1 step I took to activate the storylinething and the few steps to walk back outside the door, I tripped the step counter and advanced my frames by 1 for the 1 mon in my party at that time. It may be that his IVs come from frames 1,2,3,6,4,5 instead of 2,3,4,7,5,6 understand? It'd help if you verified it too.

As for new seeds, haven't had time. Having too much fun with this one seed. :3 Plus heading out to buy a new guitar. :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Oh? Good to hear! It's fun! Yeah, I actually haven't even put that code in yet! I just do the math ahead of time, and then do the steps and it comes out right. It's p.easy. For captures, 277 drag and drops, then 256 steps w/4 mons, then capture. For eggs, 277 drag and drops, then 128 steps w/1 mon, then accept the egg.
    Lol it desnt have to be now later is fine
    Where do you live at it sounds, horrible. No thanksgiving the horror O_O. Lol jk
    Hey bro happy thanks giving:) if you can clone I got a little gift for you for all your help
    Thanks for the trade! I'll be looking for Vulpix and Poliwag when I can, no doubt. :D To be honest, though, Kudan seems to be the one closest in the DW thread to their point threshold, so we'll see how it goes. I might be beaten to it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…