TEA_DEMON
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, okay, that seems fine. I'll play with my team a bit then, Heatran already is making me smile. lol
    It's going to be awhile for that, though.

I have about 90% of the Passive Skills done, and 30% of the Passive Aggressive Skills done, I haven't started the Aggressive Skills yet. And I haven't planned how much MP/PP/SP/DP/Whatever we're going with (I like SP, or Skill Points the most out of them, though) they have, either. Just basic effects.

Download the Tutorial on to a Jump Drive and move it over. >_>
    I love LeadTran. I'd rather have leads that can sometimes live through putting up rocks anyway, and Aerodactyl can't do that. Heatran's got Will-o-wisp and resists too.
    And I'm on shoddy if you want but no real need.
    Tell that to my mom.

Eh, maybe when I get my new laptops we can have chats with Shoddy or Smogon or mIRC or whatever.

I'll PM it to you when I am done.

Jump Drive that shit.
    Fuck, nevermind, this laptop doesn't have Java either, and I can't download anything on it, because, well, it's not mine.
    I don't know, maybe, but it's cool.
    I couldn't think of better things to talk about though >_>
    Ready for chats now, if you wanna.

Indeed it isn't.

Yeah, and I'm working on a Skill List. Skills go in Levels, from A-F, followed by X and *. Obviously, * is the best, while A is the worst. And the formatting doesn't suck this time.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3005WPS4

Here's the download link again. Jeez, Dion, you're hopeless.
    The fact that you were picked as the favorite in round 1 and actually got 20% against a good battler in round 2. rofl
    noting that you are seeming to get recognition as a decent battler. Or am I just crazy?
    Oh. By the way, I thought I might mention this. I tallied up the predictions from the thread and they looked something like this. TanzAufDemVulkan: 15
    bluewooper: 2
    Okay. I got my team set (For real this time). When are you ready? If you can be home from school at 4PM, I'll be able to play you, except on Thursdays (Fridays for you). PM with a day, and I'll probably accept. Good Luck.
    Oh, kewl. PM them to me when you get the chance.

Well, I can't do the reflect part of it, since States don't have Common Events, but I tried to make it this morning, and it's functional as an ultimate shield status. Hoorah.

Have you tried the Tutorial yet?
    At least I can do it, unlike some people. >_> I can't guarantee the flawless part, but I could easily get a bold one.
    Well I figured I haven't abused the pokeradar for ages. I don't think I even got the app on Pt. ;_; and k.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…