Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks. I need to fix those. If people would take the time to READ, they'd know it was a standard Copy/Paste flaw with the ditto's. All I changed was nature and forgot to change the stats. But I do indeed have a flawless Ditto. And I did clone it. If you'd like one for proof, I can trade to you. You can check it and everything. I swear it's perfect.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

No, silly. I do know the answer to the question. I was asking that question to the player to give him a test. xD
    Yay, I'm glad it worked!
    Nickname: "Nursey" (without the "s) is the one for me :)

As far as redis rights goes, whatever you like, feel free to hold one of your giveaways with it if you like. Just as long as I can get a copy of Nursey with Mimic on her then I'm happy ;)

Edit:
    And yes, I've heard of autocomplete.
    But I'm using the spreadsheet already to calculate all the MIDs of the files.
    And it means I can just type in a PID from RSEdecode straight into the sheet, without having to calculate the MPID from it first.

As I said, I checked like 700 eggs yesterday, and it really took very little time per egg when I didn't have to do any calculating myself.
    Oh wow really a list of your pokes? Ohh nono I can't do that without being in debt to you. Wow you are a very generous person, making the pokeworld a better place *winks*. have a great day sir.
    Hey. I'm ready to give your pokemon back. My new FC is 1463 3195 9137.
    See you on wifi and btw do you happen to know where I may find an impish Eevee/Leafeon?
    You should not have deleted my last VM, I'm sure it would've been sigquoted for truth by at least 5 people.
    The MID for that file is:
    1111 1101 1100 0XXX

ID: 09526
    SID: 55540

I don't save them as the MIDs, 'cause that makes it HIDEOUS to try and search through when you have a folder of 430 of them.
    I have a spreadsheet with all the MIDs and numbers next to each other. Just makes it WAY faster to find the one I want when I need to.
    Oh, damn, I didn't know about Alternate, I assumed it was just when the game felt like it. Well if that causes any difficulties I don't mind giving it another go in a while.

And no worries about how long it'll take.
    This is predominantly just to know that it can work. I checked the nature and PID of like 700 eggs yesterday to find a Bold, Natural Cure one which matched one of my states. If this works, I will make as many more save states as I can over Christmas holidays (probably another 600 or so), so that there's a much better chance of having one that works for any PID you or I get.
    Sounds good to me :).
    I spent about an hour on it yesterday, but my game's in Alternate mode, which seems to mean there's no good spreads on early frames for quite some time.
    Since it's the same .sav I sent you, you may wanna check that it's not doing Alternate mode for you as well. :/
    OK, I've sent the two files to your email, along with info on the parents, etc. Good luck :)
    Hey man. Any chance you fancy doing an RNG thing in Emerald?

I've locked into a Bold, Natural Cure Chansey on the .sav you sent me (which hatches shiny on one of my .sgm files).

If I send you the .sav file of you stood outside the daycare, and the .sgm on which it hatches Shiny, do you think you could do the RNG for IVs? I've not done them yet, and don't wanna waste the opportunity.

No worries if not :)
    Hey dude! Next time your on, shoot me a VM okay? I should be able to trade you your Sandslash and your Manectric okay?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…