Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you havent replied to me yet..... I can only battle this week, so it would be great if vould send me at what times you can battle
    hey, we need to battle for the official smogon tournament. at what time are you available, i am at GMT-2. I will only be able to battle this week, as next week i am travelling.

cheers
    if possible, could we perhaps reschedule for 10 am my time and 7 pm your time? the original time still works, but i would prefer to get it done earlier so that i can make different plans with my afternoon. hope that works out
    lets plan for 10 pm your time, which should be 1 pm my time on tuesday on CAP. hope that works for you.
    i keep missing you by like 10 minutes, so now i think we need to arrange a time. what times can you battle on tuesday? i have the day off, so this is the best day for me to battle
    the best days for me to battle are thurs, friday, and saturday. i have things going on during those days, but they are only take up a few hours so let me know what times work for you on those days and we can work something out.
    yo im your opponent in team trials, my time zone is GMT-7 and i prefer to battle in the afternoon. let me know what works well for you
    I get to battle you for the UU tourney. I will vm you again when I make my team
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…