Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh great i see you can Boot from the DS menu,this is better since you dont have to take in account the loading time for the flashcart(unless it does show the loading screen xD).
    My R4 takes 1.7 seconds to boot the game for the white screen appear and i have to boot on 29 if it is 30 as target.If you can boot from the DS do it there as it is instantly i believe.

But do this way,remember the way you were doing to hit the timer0 seed?You were doing in DS menu or flashcart?Just do the exactly same way when RNG for seed hits.

Also do you have a a gamefaq account?I dont often go here so i might miss a future Pm if you have questions...Tried going to the trade boards here and holy shit,people in this place takes this game far too seriously.
    Too far for a kids game D:.I can practically smell the elitism.Just enter in one of those shops and you will some really arrogant rules.I dont even want to imagine how the battle board is*shivers*.
    Hey. My team is ready, so I can battle whenever. As for times, I'm usually on in the afternoons (CST, GMT-6). I'm free on most dates for now as far as I know. What is your availability?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…